HAMMERDOWN

DeletedUser9662

HAMMERDOWN is apparently already pacted with the BIG ones and Flying Myth Units :\. As a matter of fact, they are all pacted together. Sigh.

DeletedUser12251

It's ok. They will be picked apart in 4 days more than likely

DeletedUser9662

Yea probably, it is just sad to see stuff like this.

DeletedUser9662

Well according to there leader, they do not have plans for more alliances.

DeletedUser

This is a public service announcement!!!

If you don't know Athena by now this concerns you! Athena has great sense of sarcasm. If you don't understand then she means the opposite of what's written. for example what she really saying is: These pacts are garbage and those who do pact in the beginning will be stabbed and burned within the first hour of BP end. I'm not exaggerating. She literally means that. This is a public service announcement.

Beast

DeletedUser9662

Thanks for the clarification, it should help others learn lol

DeletedUser11243

Shhhh Beast. Shhhh.
I actually want them to make pacts. As long as our alliance isn't involved, I'm all for it.

DeletedUser13508

They have pacts with THAT GANG and Flying Myths. who else?

DeletedUser12242

Theyre all bum buddies from helorus
speaking of bum buds athenakins and her posy came from US 52, already almost have a island turtled... so thats how these alliance grow so fast! they are "4 chan" bum buddies that stick together

DeletedUser11243

What the what?!?!
Actually, my bum buddies (I kind of like that), and I are from several different servers. I would LOVE to take credit for putting this group together, but really I'm just honored to be here, and I hope that I can pull my weight among some really great players. We aren't on 4 chan. I'm not sure what that's about. We did spawn together. That's how we ended up on the same island. I can't believe I have to explain this to you.

This thread is about HAMMERTIME pacts, my bum buddies and I have no pacts with them. Not sure why you need to bring something up here at all when you are upset with me for events in Helorus.

I am offended that you would call my bum buddies and I turtles. Take that back!

DeletedUser

speaking of bum buds athenakins and her posy came from US 52, already almost have a island turtled... so thats how these alliance grow so fast! they are "4 chan" bum buddies that stick together

I know somethings about Super Fetch, but who are you Rufus? I don't mean it in a mean way, just trying to know your story. I doubt you will say anything about yourself because I think there is nothing to say really. But hey, surprise us, will ya?

DeletedUser

Thread: HAMMERDOWN
No point, sarcasm was implied in her post

So, I got a negative rep saying above. I thought I was the one being sarcastic, but whatever. Not like I give a damn about some rep anyways. BTW whoever you are, there is always point to my point so you better not say no point to my freaking pointy comments, you hear me. wahahahahaha.

DeletedUser11243

:(
So your negative rep was that your post was unnecessary? By that measure every post should have negative rep. We live for the unnecessary here.

DeletedUser12242

I know somethings about Super Fetch, but who are you Rufus? I don't mean it in a mean way, just trying to know your story. I doubt you will say anything about yourself because I think there is nothing to say really. But hey, surprise us, will ya?
do your research.. I am well known. I am the type of guy that doesn't turtle with current alliances, I start in a world fresh and see what happens.. I try and not hide behind a alliance/ players names ;) athenakins you took one city bc I let you... at the time I needed to spread out so I needed a open slot which you helped me with..... GOAT already been thru 1 leader, you guys are just a bunch of gold buying noobes that barely understand the game.... your alliance will soon be nothing

DeletedUser

in wasnt going to weigh in cuz i dont care but heres my take on things

lol.jpg

#BumBuddies4Life

Last edited by a moderator: