Hallucinations

DeletedUser

Hallucinations

Profile:
First of all, let us make this clear: We are not real. We don't excist. It's just in your head. Don't even bother trying to attack us. It won't work. And, when we've taken that number one spot, just think we didn't. It might help you from getting a big headache or psychological problems...

Leadership: Pressure Cooker.

Recruitment: Limited. If you do wish to be a part of Hallucinations, try to message Pressure Cooker.

Diplomacy: Are you sure? Really? Okay, if you are certain about pacting with a bunch of hallucinating figures, go ahead and message Pressure Cooker.

For serious talk: Uhh, wait. Go to another alliance!

Oh, and remember. It is all in your head. You are crazy! Or are we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Profile Pic:

Yay. I got it:
View attachment 1327
Yes I know, it's terrible. But who cares!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About our alliance:

Starting direction: SouthEast (55)
Hi forum-goers, I am Pressure Cooker. I tried to bring an alliance to glory on the Omega world, but that still hasn't worked out very well, hence the reason I want to try it here. I have experience in leading alliances. My biggest succes was when I named Gladius Hostis and founded Liquid Propinquity on the International servers. Now, I want to have glory here too!

Our main goal will be to have fun, of course! But, if we want to win this world, we will need a tight group of experienced players. If we will be able to conquer ocean 55, we might have serious chances to be the number 1 of this world!

If you want to join Hallucinations, please note that we do have a few requirements:
- Skype for easy talking.
- Active at least an hour a day.
- Experience on one or two other worlds; prove this by showing stats. (if this is your first world, we can of course make a little exception. Just make sure you are active and eager to learn and fight.)

If you don't meet one of the requirements, you are free to message me. We also love to take in a few new players but we're not looking to become a massive MRA.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member list:
- Pressure Cooker
- Leonidas31

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd like to welcome Leonidas31 to the team!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because after a while you'd think that it would get old , it failed once , whos to say it wont fail again ...

DeletedUser

Because after a while you'd think that it would get old , it failed once , whos to say it wont fail again ...

Yea kinda like your alliances right. They always succeed. We just pounded your alliance until it disbanded on omega...

DeletedUser

Hehe, yes we failed. But no spam in this thread, except for bullying waterboyy. :p