Halloween event: ingredients

• Thread starter DeletedUser8950
  • Start date

DeletedUser8950

Ladies and Gentlemen, dear Mods & Developers,

Today I performed all actions that I had to for getting some ingredients: I attacked, defended, built my city, did researches , cast divine powers, and did no recruiting.

However, I was not offered any ingredients for not recruiting troops.

Slowly but surely my troops are getting low now because I lost quite a lot when defending and attacking. But I didn't want to spoil the chance of getting ingredients, so I resisted the temptation of recruiting new troops.

Would you be kind enough to tell me, how long and /or how often do I need to do no recruiting to get ingredients for that?

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
Surabaya Jenny

v86K5A1.png

DeletedUser11525

That's interesting since I get offerings when I recruit.

It's also a bit inconsistent since you get the offering when you queue up construction or research (or recruiting), but you get the offering when the attack or defense occurs. It should be fixed to always occur when the action completes. One way to maximize your offerings that I've seen in the past is to queue up a cheap research item, and then cancel it if you don't get an offering, and try it again until you do.

But then, I'm not sure on the trade page why I would want to trade with Allies and Enemies.

I think they need to work on proof reading the text a little more carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I get offerings when recruiting troops as well. Maybe that refers to heros, and keep in mind, its only a chance. Why would you not recruit units in hopes of an offering? Plenty of ways to get them.

DeletedUser8950

Guys *sigh* do I really need to add [ironic]...[/ironic] tags?

Of course I get rewards for recruiting troops, too. What I wanted to point out was, that Inno is offering rewards for "not recruiting" troops. Know what I mean? They need to have a look at their description because it is easy to be misunderstood.

My post was a joke. I thought that would be obvious.

DeletedUser

Guys *sigh* do I really need to add [ironic]...[/ironic] tags?

Of course I get rewards for recruiting troops, too. What I wanted to point out was, that Inno is offering rewards for "not recruiting" troops. Know what I mean? They need to have a look at their description because it is easy to be misunderstood.

My post was a joke. I thought that would be obvious.

My point exactly.

DeletedUser

You just need to wait until the next day. You can gather 10 materials per day.