Halloween 2013 Event Discussion Thread

DeletedUser5088

It says I got increased silver production but it went away and there is no increased silver production on my city or in my inventory and my inventory isn't full

DeletedUser39

It says I got increased silver production but it went away and there is no increased silver production on my city or in my inventory and my inventory isn't full

It's a silver package. It gives you a set ammount of silver once (for example, 1500 silver). It doesn't increase the production for several hours.

DeletedUser5088

ok thank you :)

opps my silver was maxed out when I used it. I was planning to save it :(

DeletedUser

I believe my rock package recipe is glitched. I made one. I was only given 150 rock and my recipe shows that is all I get for it. Others are telling and showing me that they get 750. Can I get help in correcting this?

DeletedUser39

I believe my rock package recipe is glitched. I made one. I was only given 150 rock and my recipe shows that is all I get for it. Others are telling and showing me that they get 750. Can I get help in correcting this?

It scales with your account size. For example, there also is 'Horsemen reinforcement', where one pack would give you 20 horsemen/hour for 8 hours. However, smaller players have said they only received 12 horsemen/hour for 8 hours.

The reason it scales, is to maintain balance. If a 1000-point player would receive 20 horsemen per hour, he'd have an enormous advantage from the start - since 160 horsemen in 8 hours for someone that size, is simply insane.

DeletedUser

do you need to have the same god if you use say harpy reinforcements do you need to worship hera to use and get them? prob a dumb question lol. but i want to make sure before i use mine lol

DeletedUser

do you need to have the same god if you use say harpy reinforcements do you need to worship hera to use and get them? prob a dumb question lol. but i want to make sure before i use mine lol

yes, you have to worship the god for that reinforcement. I made that mistake already. I would like to have the mix for the harpy, do you have it?

DeletedUser

no i dont i have other mith units found but not that one yet... sorry

DeletedUser39

yes, you have to worship the god for that reinforcement. I made that mistake already. I would like to have the mix for the harpy, do you have it?

Underworld Grass, Cerberus Teeth, Cerberus Teeth

That should be good for 9 hours of harpies - the ammount is dependant on your size.

DeletedUser

A couple good ones I have found:
405 favor-Ambrosia, Cent hoofs, Hydra Scales
double bp-2 underworld grass, 1 Ambrosia
9 Erinyes/1 hour for 1 hour- 1 Ambrosia, 1 Quick Silver, 1 Cerb Teeth
land expansion- 1 Ambrosia, 1 harpy claw, 1 Cerb Teeth

A guy in my alliance on Iota also found another double bp recipe:
3 underworld grass

DeletedUser

What happened to the island quests? I have 8 cities and haven't had one quest in any of my cities for 3 days now. How am I supposed to get ingredients for this?

DeletedUser

What happened to the island quests? I have 8 cities and haven't had one quest in any of my cities for 3 days now. How am I supposed to get ingredients for this?

I used to have the same problem , so here's my cure : i logged out, then opened another browser ( Mozila in my case ), stayed there for like 10 min, logged out and logged in again with my default browser. The quests apeared few min after
Hope that'll help.

DeletedUser

So will we have a week or so to use our ingredients afterwards like in Grepolympia? Or do we have to use them all by November 11th?