Hacked Forums

DeletedUser

Funny, seconds after catching a Celtic Warrior spy, receiving notification of attacks incoming, our forums got wiped out and someone started sending nasty emails and posting nasty things. Now many of us are being attacked by the Celtic Warriors. I submitted a ticket but what can they really do? This game used to be fun until they made it not fun. I paid money for this? lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Hello revelation171,

Your forums cannot be "hacked". If you have a player in your alliance that is not loyal, you will need to kick them out. Only a founder can change the founders rights. There is nothing illegal happening and so we as mods do not get involved. Spying is not against te rules.

Daedalus
Community Manager"

DeletedUser

It appears you have more problems then just us Celtic Warriors.....

DeletedUser

1) Wrong section. Big time.
2) It's part of the game really. Don't give out privs to anyone you don't trust completely and utterly. Thankfully, most, heck, almost every people who deserves the privileges is usually trustworthy. But if someone asks and you give, well, yeah. Naivete is a major flaw in this game.
3) The mods 'might' be able to do something about these nasty mails and forum posts at least, but that depends on what type of nasty. Oh, and you should probably kick the player who does so as well.

DeletedUser

I do feel the need to point out...although spying is part of the game, we'd rather communicate...albeit sometimes ignorant conversations with others. At no point did we infiltrate his alliance with a spy, we were too busy attacking them....he is just blind to the fact someone in his own organization was not happy with his leadership, which is to say nill....so bad even he left his own alliance "to protect them". Someone always has to point fingers at someone...well, hey, they say if you aren't being talked about you're a nobody so go figure...