Guess this Pig Leader

DeletedUser14893

Alright everyone, let's play a game called "guess this pig leader"

This Leader likes to play on the front lines. But he is often scared of the enemy players so he does this to protect himself instead of using the support to help hold teammates sieges that get busted with ease.

miko.png

Now what's his IGN? Must answer in Jeopardy form to count.

First person to guess it gets the grand prize of me Liking their post.

Message and data rates may apply, a reply to this thread agrees to the terms and conditions of this contest

DeletedUser5524

Who is LadyNaida????????

You can tell because there are almost as many birs as her total fighter rank even though she has been around since day 1

DeletedUser14893

Although her harbor may look similar, that is unfortunately not the answer we were looking for. Good guess though!

DeletedUser14893

Yeah, heard they don't like the good players there. Gotta get rid of them. So he is not the correct answer either.

DeletedUser14893

@ lurks, can you delete tbom9's post? He got the correct answer but I don't want to like his post

DeletedUser14893

Maybe you should have stipulated that with your introduction in the initial post.

Chances are you may have given Tbom9 a complex as you won't like his post.
Haha, yeah that’s probably fair. I’ll keep that in mind next time!

DeletedUser10611

Hmm... Just like all you cry when I attack with a HC... And correct me if I'm wrong.... but doesn't 123k have the SAME amount of lts in his city?? Quit crying like little girls and just play the freaking game

DeletedUser11833

Hmm... Just like all you cry when I attack with a HC... And correct me if I'm wrong.... but doesn't 123k have the SAME amount of lts in his city?? Quit crying like little girls and just play the freaking game

Koan had 0 birs there until you all sent 50 BS LS hits, we put 10k birs in there in 30 minutes because we all want BP, thats way different than Miko's 10k birs which have sat there for a month

DeletedUser10611

Wowww that long huh. So either, you won't take them out... or can't.... so you resort to crying on forum. Way to be a grownup. See you in game

DeletedUser14893

Wowww that long huh. So either, you won't take them out... or can't.... so you resort to crying on forum. Way to be a grownup. See you in game

seems as tho you are the one crying on the forums lol. We are just having some fun making jokes about you noobs (didn’t you hand off frontline cities because you couldn’t handle the heat) We could take those birs out, but as has been shown you send more because your leader is too scared to be on the front lines without it. Plenty of easier targets (like yourself) we can and have been taking.

Thanks for the 200k+ resources the other day by the way. 10/10 will farm again ;)

DeletedUser14129

Alright new edition. This leader is on the frontlines and is the driver for many pigs cs'. They preach order and conformity but fold when the pressure is on.

Who is this?

Like the first edition answers must be in Jeopardy form and the grand prize is a kiss from illusion. !

9BcnHxE.png

DeletedUser14893

I could guess it, but I can get a kiss from illusion anyways ;)