Gribbe Posse's Memes

DeletedUser11833

as long as he doesn't get banned in game I'm fine with him being toxic in the externals. I'll keep my people in check in game, you can do... whatever you do out here lurks ;)
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

DeletedUser7768

Can the forum mods help me out, I was directed here to look for some great godly memes that get posted by the great meme gods @Tbom9 & @Allenjt. I came all the way from US87, a straight shot no bathroom breaks or snack stops nothing. Even pulled an all nighter just to make sure I got here swiftly, but the issues i'm having is all the memes I've seen in the thread seem to be lackluster of the grand performance that was promised and the great Tbom and Allen. Like not to toot the horn but the Grindr memes I get are a bit better. Now I was warned that it's possible that some of these great memes may have been deleted at some point by accident I'm guessing because great memes don't just get deleted. I was really hoping that maybe a Forum Admin or a Moderator of sort was able to open a looking window into this great past of "accidently deleted" godly memes? Like maybe there is some kind of meme bank of sort that collects all the "accidently deleted" memes that i'm able to take a peek in?

DeletedUser11833

Can the forum mods help me out, I was directed here to look for some great godly memes that get posted by the great meme gods @Tbom9 & @Allenjt. I came all the way from US87, a straight shot no bathroom breaks or snack stops nothing. Even pulled an all nighter just to make sure I got here swiftly, but the issues i'm having is all the memes I've seen in the thread seem to be lackluster of the grand performance that was promised and the great Tbom and Allen. Like not to toot the horn but the Grindr memes I get are a bit better. Now I was warned that it's possible that some of these great memes may have been deleted at some point by accident I'm guessing because great memes don't just get deleted. I was really hoping that maybe a Forum Admin or a Moderator of sort was able to open a looking window into this great past of "accidently deleted" godly memes? Like maybe there is some kind of meme bank of sort that collects all the "accidently deleted" memes that i'm able to take a peek in?
You keep saying accidentally deleted, but they were deleted by admins because we broke the forum rules in them lmao. You upset by any chance? Sounds like it

DeletedUser15165

Sadly we had a number of these so called great memes, funnily enough posted by the same people who boasted about them on your far away world, but as they broke the Rules of the Forum that the said people don't seem to know much about, these memes were removed from public view.

Just to dispel your theory that they were removed by accident, there was no accident about their removal I can assure you of that.

DeletedUser7768

Sadly we had a number of these so called great memes, funnily enough posted by the same people who boasted about them on your far away world, but as they broke the Rules of the Forum that the said people don't seem to know much about, these memes were removed from public view.

Just to dispel your theory that they were removed by accident, there was no accident about their removal I can assure you of that.

So Mr. @lurks.alot1 if i'm fully understanding this, in a back door kinda secret coded kinda way. These um, meme gods so to speak, are simply just ordinary average joe type meme posters have that have to resort to memes that are inappropriate, improper, malaprops, :eek: unfit, and ill-suited or ill-chosen for this community of all ages and walks of life? Shameful and distasteful those two are, MR. Lurks I appreciate the swift answer that brings this fraud into the light. @Tbom9 & @Allenjt counterfeits, I'm willing to bet what good meme yall may have posted in the past was stolen memes. HOAX! Ya'll bamboozled me! Deceived me! I've been duped! Hoodwinked I say! I came here with great hopes of gut busting memes and all I got was fraud, this emoji :p has better talent than the memes i've seen. DARK TIMES I TELL YA! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ @Zeeker348 I'm in need of wind money or a ride back to my far away world US87, I was lead to believe there was some dank memes here but that was not the case. Traveled all this way and all I got was myspace level memes, @Tbom9 & @Allenjt please download Grindr I think your memes may be better fitting there.

DeletedUser7768

You keep saying accidentally deleted, but they were deleted by admins because we broke the forum rules in them lmao. You upset by any chance? Sounds like it

Yeah, i'm very upset. I came all this way for some dank memes but all I got was low level myspace memes. I was promised a great service but the service was poor, if this was google like you wouldn't even have a star. You like have a 0 star review right now.