Gribbe Posse's Memes

DeletedUser13890

@Tbom9 please get it right Forum Mods delete memes that allude to cheating as all your memes.
Are you implying that he alludes to cheating in all of his memes? Because there is distinct evidence at the top of this post to otherwise. So therefore, your statement is incorrect, and you are attempting to hurt this man's reputation on the external forums, which is clearly a personal insult and therefore breaks the rules. Along with this, we have established the deletion of said memes also is harmful to the grepolis forum community. In addition to this, there is nothing stating that "memes that allude to cheating" is not allowed in rules, only discussion about it, and since this forum is about memes, and not a discussion about cheating, I don't see how they fall under that category.

In conclusion, this post will probably be pulled down and I will be banned from the externals since I will be supposedly "Provoking a moderator" and they are the "final arbiters in any dispute" with their decisions being final. Have a great day everyone.

All quotations were either taken from direct quote above, or from source below.

Ryvirath. (2018, October 18). Forum Rules. Retrieved January 21, 2020, from https://us.forum.grepolis.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.12157/

DeletedUser11833

unknown.png

DeletedUser14893

@Tbom9 please get it right Forum Mods delete memes that allude to cheating as all your memes.

as much as I enjoy having things happen that bother tbom, carphi forum was dead until we decided to have some fun. But, I guess the forums are a no fun zone these days. If those memes are breaking the rules, then the rules are pretty ridiculous. (But as was mentioned by another, it’s a pretty far stretch to say those violated the rules)

Oh well, back to boring forums. Maybe we’ll get some more posts here in a month or two. There’s a Reason US is one of the most empty servers, but I won’t discuss that at the risk of getting banned.

DeletedUser5524

I believe he is saying you cannot mention players names regarding bans. You can make the jokes but you cannot tie a players name to it on the forum.

DeletedUser15165

Obviously I have ruffled a few feathers which wasn't my intention, for that I apologise.

I've always tried to be fair and let things flow as much as possible during my time as Forum Admin.

But sometimes some people will try to take advantage of that.

So if you think you can do a better job then please by all means apply here
https://recruit.innogames.de/grepo/us/index/page/show/forum-moderator-profile and I will gladly step down.

@JoesphGuy you can bash me all you want, I've been bashed from day 1 since becoming Forum Admin. Even been reported for various things mainly by one player who no longer uses these forums and all his accusations were false.

I don't take banning players lightly and where possible I try not to, I also don't like giving out infractions, but sometimes needs must.

DeletedUser14129

@lurks.alot1 am I allowed to post screenshots with profanity in them? I want to post some comments from pigs players from external chats that include profanity, just wondering if the post will be taken down/I will receive infraction points.

DeletedUser15165

@lurks.alot1 am I allowed to post screenshots with profanity in them? I want to post some comments from pigs players from external chats that include profanity, just wondering if the post will be taken down/I will receive infraction points.

@gribbe well at least you have asked so respect for that.

If you can block out the profanity, so in essence making it look like a redacted document I would allow that, as long as you sent it to me first in a PM for approval. I can't be any fairer than that.

If these messages are in game messages them please by all means report them to support by clicking the red exclamation mark.

DeletedUser14893

gribbe, I’ll allow it. If you don’t break the rules, then someone wasted time coming up with the what the consequences would be.

DeletedUser11833

I have 3 times the BP that GREAT DANO has when we both have the exact same number of cities... what a loser