Grepolympia - The Greek Cup Feedback Thread

Ryvirath

Lochagos
On June 20th our next event, Grepolympia - The Greek Cup, will start and it will run until July 2nd. What strategies are you going to employ? Which team do you want to make sure to bring down?
Feel free to discuss the event and post any feedback you have in this thread!

DeletedUser11833

Can I just straight up buy the laurels with gold please?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser3297

Trying to spend money on the event but my gift card is not working on your site and my ticket is taking a while to be answered

DeletedUser4460

I don’t like how alliance event rankings can be altered with last minute jumpers in this type of event. Not much better than crown sharing. It would be nice if the bonus would adjust to actual rankings until the event and bonus effect is active, more players only join a team short term to add their points to the average and return to their own alliance later.

Selectron

Citizen
I don’t like how alliance event rankings can be altered with last minute jumpers in this type of event. Not much better than crown sharing. It would be nice if the bonus would adjust to actual rankings until the event and bonus effect is active, more players only join a team short term to add their points to the average and return to their own alliance later.
Agreed -- same as quitting an alliance to get around the new 20% BP rule and then returning. Maybe the 3 day rule should be applied, similar to jumping alliances during world wonders.