Grepolympia question

DeletedUser39

Good day to everyone,

I'm not the first person you'd see asking questions on the fora, but lately I've been thinking about something with reference to the Grepolympia. As you all might've noticed, the reward for this week is 'Battle Experience', which at maximum will increase our battle points received by 100%. We also have the possibility to purchase 'Heightened Senses' in the Grepolympia shop with laurels. Now the question comes in;

What way will these two 'powers' act like if used at the same time (if this is possible(?)). So far, I've thought about these two possibilities;

1) They multiply after eachother. So 100 battlepoints will first be multiplied by one of them, granting 200 battle points. This is multplied by the other power, granting a total of 400 battlepoints.
2) The bonuses are combined, resulting in 200% bonus. So, 100 battlepoints will be multiplied with 200%, granting 300 battle points.

I couldn't find anything about the combined effect of these two in their description, or wether they'd be usable at the same time. If anyone would/could answer me this, I'd gladly have him/her to do so:)

DeletedUser39

I would like to bump this question, as I haven't receiven an answer thus far

DeletedUser

Probably because no one has an answer. I suppose I can experiment a bit on another world, see what I can find out.

Oh, wait, silly me. I forgot the battle experience is next weeks reward.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39

Probably because no one has an answer. I suppose I can experiment a bit on another world, see what I can find out.

Oh, wait, silly me. I forgot the battle experience is next weeks reward.

I guess Daedalus, or any other moderators involved with Innogames, would know the answer. Still hoping to see a response with further information on this matter.

DeletedUser

My apologies, somehow this slipped past my view. I have asked around and am waiting on an answer. Thanks!

DeletedUser

I am being told they cannot be combined, so getting them both at the same time is a bad idea.

Hope this clear it up, if I somehow missed anything else, please do not hesitate to ask and again, my apologies for the delay in the answer.

DeletedUser39

I am being told they cannot be combined, so getting them both at the same time is a bad idea.

Hope this clear it up, if I somehow missed anything else, please do not hesitate to ask and again, my apologies for the delay in the answer.

So, if I read this correctly, you are able to use them both at the same time, but the effect will go to waste when done so?

If that's the case, will the 100% battle point bonus from "Heightened Senses" overrule the "Battle Experience" if this is, for example, 70% (Reaching rank 4-10)?

DeletedUser

I would make the assumption that the highest one would take precedence, but that is just a guess. I will try to get clarification.

DeletedUser39

I have one more questions, quite seperate from the first one, but also regarding the Grepolympia;

Why can we only get a reward up to level 35? (XXXV). Roman numbering has many ways to continue after this (IL, L, LI, LII, etc), so I'm wondering why these combinations aren't used, as some athletes will be able to reach level 70 with thorough dedication, and it's a bit of a shame you won't be able to 'show' this with a fitting reward.

DeletedUser

The best answer (and shortest) is because that is where they stopped when they created the Grepolympia. Since the games are so short, I am guessing they figured no need to go beyond that. Perhaps in future versions of this event it will be different.