Grepolympia bug?

DeletedUser39

Aside from the counter-display bug, there's also something else that has managed to catch my eye, on the 'info' tab in-game;

Week 1 (27.07-06.08). I know we never want the fun to end, but a week lasts 7 days, and this is 10 days (not counting 27.07 as a day). At the 'Athlete' tab, the countdown is displayed correctly though, with a little more than 3 days left.

I know it doesn't have priority, but I thought I'd just notify you of it

DeletedUser39

It's been changed to this now;

Week 1 (27.07-07.08)

Adding a day has made it into 11 days now

I know I might be a bit annoying, and it's nothing of real significance, but still..:)

DeletedUser

If you did it once, then you cannot do it again for free until 24 hours have passed

Really?? It is always different times for me. Once it was 7 or 8 hours, then it was 15 or 16 hours, and another time it was 24 hours. And I didn't use gold.

DeletedUser

Interesting, but there is a bug fix being patched in, should correct the issue shortly.

DeletedUser

Yes, the timer always changes.

And I didnt get my free attempt, when 24 (or 18 hours) expired.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So I didnt get my free attempt to the competition on world alpha, and beta, too.

DeletedUser

Interesting, but there is a bug fix being patched in, should correct the issue shortly.

Could you change the Title with the "Known Issue" to the Title.

Or if there is a tag for it "Patch Coming"

Thank You

DeletedUser

The Grepolympia system isnt bad. The counter doesnt work well.

When my counter was at 0 hours 0 mins and 0 secs, I didnt get the free attempt, after about 6 hours, whe the new counter was at 18 hours 0 mins 0 secs, I could make the free attempt.

So the system isnt bad, only the counter has got problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand, but my previous post quoted him as saying that a patch was on the way - so - it is a known bug and the title needs to be changed.

DeletedUser39

I'm not sure wether it's a bug, or that it's intended to be like this, but with the archer discipline, we can put skillpoints in 'accuracy' or 'precision'. I'm not the worst at English comprehension, so if I'm right, these two skillpoints mean exactly the same, as they're pretty much synonyms.

Of course, it makes me wonder, if this is an error, what is it supposed to be? If not, why do we have 2 skillpoints meaning exactly the same...:s

DeletedUser

Accuracy and Precision are not the same. One leads to better success, and one leads to better consistency, i.e. if you're accurate and you throw 3 darts at a target, you'll get a bullseye, then three rings out, then 2 rings out from the bullseye on the other side. If you're precise, you'll get those 3 darts all clustered close to each other, even though you might not get a bullseye. If you're accurate and precise, you'll get a bullseye with one dart, and have the others stacked right on top. :p

DeletedUser

ATJD.jpeg

ATJK.jpeg