Grepolympia 2013 Eta!

DeletedUser

Just wanted to create a Thread to comment about our Olympic Games, in honor of our friendly competitions.

The Winner of the Hoplite Race is KThor (Night Warriors)
The Winning Alliance of the Hoplite Race Average is Night Warriors.

Congrats to my alliance for its accomplishments so far in the Olympic Games. May the games continue!thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

hehe I know. :D
This weeks winners are...
The Winner of the Archery Contest is Aldo Nut(Night Warriors)
The Winning Alliance of the Archery Contest Average is Aegean Republic(AeroS2000), Even though he is a one person alliance which is much easier to maintain a higher average, he is still deserving of recognition! Congrats to this week's winners and if I can add this much, my Alliance Night Warriors was 2nd on the average list and missed out on it by a fraction of the time! See you next week.

DeletedUser

So the new winners of the Javelin Throwing is Number 51(Night Warriors)
The winning alliance is Night Warriors.
Thank you to those members of the Night to win the individual competitions each week so far and for winning 2 out of 3 of the alliance victories.

DeletedUser

You guys have been killing these competitions.

I tip my hat to you. (This would be an animated image but that is "against" the RULES).

DeletedUser

The winner of the last and final Chariot Race event is Number 51 (Night Warriors)
The winning alliance by average of the Chariot Race is Night Warriors.

Just wanted to take the time to commemorate the Night Warriors Alliance for having a Night Warrior member win each of the events and as an alliance win 3 out of 4 events. So we will enjoy the gold medals my alliance has accumulated in the past month and may the games continue next year! Best wishes to all who actively participated in the game and in the friendly spirit of the games congratulations to all the other athletes.