GrepolisToolkit - All in one for Grepolis !

DeletedUser

GREPOLISTOOLKIT v2.2
All in one for Grepolis !

All team GrepolisToolkit is pleased to present the brand new site GrepolisToolkit ! All ready in France for now 6 months, we decided to launch it for the US community. The site has the following elements :

- Stats (stats, graphs ect!)
- Tools
- Forum
- Support

The version 2.3 will open the folowing sections :

- Wiki (of the site GrepolisToolkit)
- Tutorials

But also lots of ameliorations and new elements ... some exclusive.

The Script part is disabled for US because of the process of translation.

The entire site is available without an account. But it still adds many benefits that will continue to evolve if you register for FREE ! And lots more are coming.

GrepolisToolkit as a brand new system that permits to set your worlds with ONE account.

The site is also attached to the forum ! That means that when you register to the site, a forum account is also created ! By logging on the site, so you are directly connected to the forum!

Last point: the site was placed on high-performance servers VPS. So a 99.9% availability.

Don't hesitate to use our forum and support, they are free tools and will permit to inprouve the quality of GrepolisToolkit

Happy surfing!

Sincerely,

Your team, GrepolisToolkit !

DeletedUser

This is approved for use on our server. Please direct any questions about this to the site owner as we do not have any control or input on it. Thanks!

DeletedUser

Smells like Fish.
jk jk

Is it spyware free and safe?

DeletedUser

most things like that aren't. I have tried a couple of the scripts, and it took more than 2 months to clear my computer of the viruses, and eventually I had to get a new hard drive.

DeletedUser

Hi,

Smells like Fish.
jk jk

Is it spyware free and safe?

Entirely safe. The site is now turning in France for 6 months and no problem. Nothing to download except the script but they are still not available in US.

most things like that aren't. I have tried a couple of the scripts, and it took more than 2 months to clear my computer of the viruses, and eventually I had to get a new hard drive.

How can you advance this when you have never seen the scripts o_O ^^

For the french version, I have now 15 000 downloads and no problem. I think somebody would complain if something was wrong ... and the site would not have been accepted :eek:

Anyway, we are not talking about scripts but of the site ... with a new version and new tools coming up ! :)

Best regards :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I highly doubt Innogames would approve a malicious script/site.

DeletedUser

I highly doubt Innogames would approve a malicious script/site.

Thank you ^^ The site is entily legal without a sign of bot !

Before giving wrong information, try it :) A new version will be added at the end of July adding lots of new functions and the 2.5 of August will add some exclusive tools :)

DeletedUser

hi,

i used it on french server. it is a great tool ! Unfortunatly, i cant register myself now on us server. is it normal ?

DeletedUser

is there an english site?i would like to try it, but at this time im not really 100% sure what it offers and i dont understand french

DeletedUser271

is there an english site?i would like to try it, but at this time im not really 100% sure what it offers and i dont understand french

I have this script on my French servers and it is really useful! ;-) However, it is not available on .us servers... If you want to tell it to its creator, feel free to contact him here on French forums (either in English or in French - send me a pm if you want me to translate or even directly contact him in French ;-)), as he doesn't seem to come here anymore (his last activity was more than a year ago :-D)

DeletedUser

I have this script on my French servers and it is really useful! ;-) However, it is not available on .us servers... If you want to tell it to its creator, feel free to contact him here on French forums (either in English or in French - send me a pm if you want me to translate or even directly contact him in French ;-)), as he doesn't seem to come here anymore (his last activity was more than a year ago :-D)

No need to get in touch with. I already asked him the question.
The script in question will have to operate again this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator: