Grepolisscore discussion

DeletedUser6919

When players achieve new awards, is a silly green banner going to pop up to say well done?

Or will it be subtle notification like it is currently?

'cos i theory, it's nice to win stuff so big notification does sound good but if it's as obtrusive as the current banners, having them randomly pop up could cause issues.

DeletedUser11525

When players achieve new awards, is a silly green banner going to pop up to say well done?

Or will it be subtle notification like it is currently?

'cos i theory, it's nice to win stuff so big notification does sound good but if it's as obtrusive as the current banners, having them randomly pop up could cause issues.

Probably a MM to your alliance that you've achieved a new award. If we're going to make a bigger deal of these, lets make sure all your friends know it as well.

DeletedUser6919

In which case, I want it posted on Grepo's facebook page and to be tagged in so all my RL friends and family can see too - my mum will be proud of me
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser11525

Wait! You have time for RL friends? Where's your overwhelming, all consuming dedication to the game?

DeletedUser

Wait! You have time for RL friends? Where's your overwhelming, all consuming dedication to the game?

theoretical RL friends. she COULD have RL friendships but that involves fresh air and sunlight, we all know how dire those conditions may be

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6919

Wait! You have time for RL friends?

I'm finding it really easy to juggle social life and game time since the last update.

Now I can now click a button, and see green banner pop up. Then head to pub, have a few pints and a game of pool, pick up a pizza and be back home just in time to see the green banner disappear. No longer must I choose between ops and people.

Thank you inno! I take back every mean thing I said about this awful update!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13673

As long as you can hide certain scores where we test things in different worlds, then I'm all for it.

DeletedUser6919

Looked at DevsBlog and I was so close... it's a blue banner, not green.

So if any awards are achieved when people are defending their cities (BP, DBP, Units killed etc), they will pop up at the time people are trying to snipe.

I can't be the only person to see an issue with this

snipe.jpg

DeletedUser10023

I think this is a great idea!

I also would suggest adding player's grepolis score as another section in rankings?
This way we could perhaps judge how experienced a player is, based on their rewards from past worlds. (Assuming they don't switch accounts)