Grepolis.us is restored, please read this!

DeletedUser

Dear players,

We have now restored the Grepolis.us server. We had an issue with the game when we were migrating the server that caused some players to log in but be redirected to another players account. The server also had intermittent connectivity issues. Sadly, some players felt that it would be a funny thing to do to use this as an opportunity to cause damage to the accounts they were redirected to. (i.e. attacking alliance mates, leaving alliances, demolishing buildings, ect)

Based on this, we have decided to roll back the server to its former position prior to the migration. This is approx. 10pm last night (server time)for worlds Alpha and Beta and approx. 9:30pm (server time) for world Gamma. We have no way of knowing exactly how many players were affected by this issue, so this was the best course of action to ensure a level and fair game. We apologize for the issue this caused. Players are welcome to PM me directly with questions but I have shared everything here. As always we are committed to providing a fair, safe, and fun environment to our players.

Thank you and enjoy the game!

Daedalus

DeletedUser

Yes, gold has not been fixed. I am working on that issue now. Its gonna be a long weekend! :)

DeletedUser

All gold spent during the rollback will be credited. We have record of it all. I have been checking on it since the rollback. I will be online all weekend working on nothing else.