Grepolis will be updated to 2.265 on Wednesday, June, 22nd. As usual please expect that there may be some downtime as the update is applied.
Relevant for Beta testing: User Story Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Reports: The support report is now aligned correctly.
- Attack Report: Fixed a bug where in some cases the text strings were too long.
- Translation: Fixed an issue where the Soldier's pride effect was not correctly translated into the different languages.
- Bandits Camp: Fixed a bug where the displayed travel time was wrong. The travel time should now be displayed correctly according to the actual travel time of the units.
- String Correction: The string for attackable cities during last stand was adjusted. It now states that all cities will be attackable.
- Invite Links: Fixed a bug where sometimes the invite links produced an error 404.
- Construction Cost Reduction: The construction reduction premium button is not clickable anymore as long as the queue is full.
Additional User Story Improvements
- Hybrid App: Players can now change both their world and market in the world selection screen.
- Hybrid App: The screen size reduction for hybrid app has been reversed in order to optimize the UI.
- Divine Trials Event: Several features and improvements for the new upcoming 1-week event were added.
- Hybrid App: Fixed an issue where the dragged element was way too far from finger position and the dragging looked and behaved weird.
- Rota Event: Fixed a bug where the Wheel of Fortune announcement was not translated.
We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on the 2.265 update here
Your Grepolis Team