Grepolis Update 2.230 Discussion Thread

Zakt0n

Newcomer
Grepo Fail RIP :/

one team held Olympus all 3 times for the full 11 days each time and world was over!
Some us us thought about attacking other teams Temples but the word was...so and so is in charge of that, they have to approve it first...so nothing happened !
The mechanics of the game are still good enough, but the style of play just seems to have dead ended everything. I think no more phone alarms for Night Bonus worlds and get rid of the website that lets everyone see when people are online would help a lot. I'd feel more like a bot than a person if using those things is the strongest strategy available ! The grepo app/alarms is a pretty recent addition i think
Zakt0n today at 02:22
Last world everyone as so afraid of spys that nobody played when end game came. And was on a Top3 team.
Cats and Dogs disbanded Goats soon as end game started, they moved me into Dogs but they were just booting suspected spies and cannibalizing the goats cities sitting around, quite a few people just ghosted.
There was never any attempt made at Olympus, forum was completely dead by the time Olympus popped up the 3rd time. I heard the team of Moderators won...LOL i guess the same people that made everyone stay up to 3 am to maybe get a second city going in this world...weird
I thought a conquer world would have early game action but most people only one city out of protection so the heavy gold users just walked over the top of everyone.
I just don't get it.
CactusJack254 today at 02:19
My first world was revolt and WW. back then the game was really fun...seems like now alot has changed.
CactusJack254 today at 02:18
yeah thats pretty much what they told me too,
Zakt0n today at 02:15
i don't quite understand the "you weren't online so nobody should help" attitude. All i've seen are either teams that demand you be at a computer 24/7 or teams that do nothing at all. LOL the person that booted everyone from Reborn II doesn't even open their mails now.
Grepo needs help, the MOD and little crews that go world to world have strangled this game
the first seven wonders world i played about 5 years ago was a blast, people were flinging troops all over and responding whenever allies got attacked
Zakt0n today at 02:11
Oh well I'm out. No bang for the buck in this game. Alarms killed all teamwork and people just watch the website that tell them when people are offline:

minorgp today at 01:50
the spots you see are in use for event. so we cannot take in anymore players at the time. we need to be able to shuffle players around with ease.
Zakt0n today at 01:46
ok Reborn wasn't full either but they kept me stuck in II for 3 weeks or so until they disbanded it and cannibalized.
seems the old school top 3 or 4 that go world to world don't want people to play this game...two worlds of boredom good enough for me
good luck
minorgp today at 01:14
hello zakt0n, thank you for taking the time to write this down. right now we are currently not recruiting but i will discuss amongst the other leaders and see where you land in the list of possible recruitments when slots become available.