Grepolis Update 2.216 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser10543

The attack planner is no longer working. I have a Caption, and It lets me create a plan, but I can no longer add cities to the attack. The window in the attack planner show up as a blank space where you use to be able to set the number of units in the attack and the arrival time, and the save button. I tried running the application in Chrome and IE with the same result. The computer was rebooted, and check with both web browse, I also re-logged into the game with the same result.

DeletedUser15165

The attack planner is no longer working. I have a Caption, and It lets me create a plan, but I can no longer add cities to the attack. The window in the attack planner show up as a blank space where you use to be able to set the number of units in the attack and the arrival time, and the save button. I tried running the application in Chrome and IE with the same result. The computer was rebooted, and check with both web browse, I also re-logged into the game with the same result.

Sorry to hear that you are having an issue playing Grepolis. I suggest that you contact Support in game by opening a ticket.