Grepolis United Videocasts Discussion Thread

DeletedUser2459

Nice job explaining what is happening with Grep via video. I like the format and am excited about the the upcoming improvements you speak about. I'm very happy to hear you will involve the community through a voting process. Keep up the great work.

DeletedUser271

Jordan Coutout (31 seconds) is the French CoMa :-D

DeletedUser

Kudos on the video presentation. The upcoming plans and changes sound as if they will make the game more exciting...much better than that pesky bar at the bottom of the screen. I still hate it. But I do love the new "sounds". Good job, guys.

DeletedUser

I cant understand those europeans. They need to clean up their english if they want me to watch any future videos lol.
No but serioually I really like they ideas and innovations to come.

DeletedUser

I can't understand these people! They don't talk proper english >_<

DeletedUser271

You guys have a problem because even I understood (without subtitles) and I am French :eek:

DeletedUser19

You guys have a problem because even I understood (without subtitles) and I am French :eek:

I did too and I'm Norwegian ;-)
Proper English is only spoken in the UK. American English is just modernized British English :)

DeletedUser

I agree, and I don't even speak their language or have the same accent as the people in the video do.

DeletedUser271

This is what English players thought about the video :

704504image.jpg

:D

DeletedUser2039

I haven't read all the previous comments but just saying, that guy ^^ was the worst to understand. All the others weren't bad

DeletedUser

I didn't have trouble understanding them at all. A few of these ideas I hate, but there are a few that I like.

DeletedUser

Well, I skipped some of the video so I really can't share my opinion of whether I understand what the people were saying or not.