Grepolis United: Videocast on Heroes Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

This could be released at any time, they have to see if their are any bugs and how the heroes would work in the Era of World Wonders
Personally, since this is a BIG new game feature, i think they will release it around when Grepolis Version 3.0 is released :)

DeletedUser9031

Is is the world going to be a hero world? Or a normal world that has the "heroes" feature?

DeletedUser1850

Should be interesting I'm excited! I cant wait to add these Heroes into the strategy!

Patiently waiting for the Hero World, but i'm sure since the first wave of US servers are coming to a close, there will be enough players with crowns or Heroic Tactician to fill a server soon

I wish grepolis and everyone playing, good luck in Ithaca

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2498

There will be no hero worlds for the us servers

that's a little disappointing. i was hoping for even just 1 each of conquest and revolt a year or something like that. no need to go overboard with a lot of them, but it would be nice to see how the vets shake out against each other. i feel like all of us who talk a lot of trash would do 1 of those, as opposed to just a few per world. seems like it would be pretty lucrative for inno as well, the percentage of gold users in a hero world would probably be really high. we all love trying to show each other up after all ;)