Grepolis Sink/Swim

Bawla all your points are wrong especially with Imperial we never had any dealings with them only you guys. The fact that you are banned right now you have no leg to stand on bud and its funny how much of a hypocrite you are about bots and cheating you are always the first to call players out been on your team. I never multi accounted/ you did, and this world and legit mod said you were using a loophole. Then of a sudden banned.
So, stop preaching to me about gameplay, if your alliance played on level field perhaps things might have been different.

That said i will take a loss here but it is just a game too me, will always be another world. Since when did Hi become a complaint lol, oh 1 more thing i do not MM an alliance a load of lies or garbage just to improve your standing.
Also, Poor Vixen in world chat your team was bashing your own teammate. And you guys took in a player who 99pct of your team hates legit for once be Real with yourself Bawla.

Bawla

Citizen
Bawla all your points are wrong especially with Imperial we never had any dealings with them only you guys. The fact that you are banned right now you have no leg to stand on bud and its funny how much of a hypocrite you are about bots and cheating you are always the first to call players out been on your team. I never multi accounted/ you did, and this world and legit mod said you were using a loophole. Then of a sudden banned.
So, stop preaching to me about gameplay, if your alliance played on level field perhaps things might have been different.

That said i will take a loss here but it is just a game too me, will always be another world. Since when did Hi become a complaint lol, oh 1 more thing i do not MM an alliance a load of lies or garbage just to improve your standing.
Also, Poor Vixen in world chat your team was bashing your own teammate. And you guys took in a player who 99pct of your team hates legit for once be Real with yourself Bawla.
smiley-emoticons-baby-taptap.gif

king Xeno

Citizen
wow the server spy L3golas left the alliance I wonder if they caught him being a spy for Al lol We all call him the hand off king because 75% of his cites are hand offs.

wow the server spy L3golas left the alliance I wonder if they caught him being a spy for Al lol We all call him the hand off king because 75% of his cites are hand offs.
LOL, no idea with L3 prob just out of alliance no issues there and those who know me i do not use spies.

king Xeno

Citizen
Al the Conqueror on 2023-01-14 at 21:00

Mass Mail

We have surely taken our lumps but i am proud for those still fighting. Ban is hoping for us to collapse do not give in keep fighting lose a city take 2 more. We have a bunch of IAs to clean up still Scotsman the First and colder make sure we secure those cities. Go heavy Br and LS here out and DLU.

We are approaching the final stretch of this world lets fight till we drop and finish strong on our terms.

Ban Players jerichoe, xander1016, Chrict and Hawk have caught bans again not sure how long so take advantage.

You are to hit malo diablo, NateAwesome and Snakez55 hard. More so Malo lets tak back cities in our core from that traitor.

I lost 2 cities last night drank Tequilla afterward now i am good and ready.

Let's hit back

Al

king Xeno

Citizen
Al the Conqueror on 2023-01-07 at 11:50

MM

The reason why they are attacking you is because you have a flaw weakness if you notice the players who get attacked are vulnerable and or do not hit back. They CS you bc you are offline 95 pct of the time Ban only CSES offline targets if you are constantly off then please give up your city to those who on.
If they attack attack back, do not be a punching bag.

Again, if you cannot handle where you are hand off, Best defense is offense, CS them line up you do not need to wait till a player is offline.

This is how you get better as a player and this is how we win and get to DOM.

Al

Bawla

Citizen
Al the Conqueror on 2023-01-07 at 11:50

MM

The reason why they are attacking you is because you have a flaw weakness if you notice the players who get attacked are vulnerable and or do not hit back. They CS you bc you are offline 95 pct of the time Ban only CSES offline targets if you are constantly off then please give up your city to those who on.
If they attack attack back, do not be a punching bag.

Again, if you cannot handle where you are hand off, Best defense is offense, CS them line up you do not need to wait till a player is offline.

This is how you get better as a player and this is how we win and get to DOM.

Al

Rip Xeno. Now he will submit 100 tickets saying that you are cheating and ruining his grepo experience... SPAM !!

Al the Conqueror on 2023-01-14 at 21:00

Mass Mail

We have surely taken our lumps but i am proud for those still fighting. Ban is hoping for us to collapse do not give in keep fighting lose a city take 2 more. We have a bunch of IAs to clean up still Scotsman the First and colder make sure we secure those cities. Go heavy Br and LS here out and DLU.

We are approaching the final stretch of this world lets fight till we drop and finish strong on our terms.

Ban Players jerichoe, xander1016, Chrict and Hawk have caught bans again not sure how long so take advantage.

You are to hit malo diablo, NateAwesome and Snakez55 hard. More so Malo lets tak back cities in our core from that traitor.

I lost 2 cities last night drank Tequilla afterward now i am good and ready.

Let's hit back

Al
who cares all this proves is your an idiot it is common knowledge. Farm bots lol damn you got me

Rip Xeno. Now he will submit 100 tickets saying that you are cheating and ruining his grepo experience... SPAM !!
Lets remind people here you a**, who is banned ? you. Every world i played with you its the same thing they are spamming me i need LTS or help. Leaving out the fact that because you were spamming the enemy. Fact is you are a good player but now just another cheat.

I assume some of you recognize exactly how ridiculous this whole thing is. If it wasn't what is completely killing this game it would be pretty amusing. As it is, it is basically sad and pathetic and further proves exactly what the initial post here said. On the bright side... wait... I don't really see one.

NateAwesome

Citizen
I assume some of you recognize exactly how ridiculous this whole thing is. If it wasn't what is completely killing this game it would be pretty amusing. As it is, it is basically sad and pathetic and further proves exactly what the initial post here said. On the bright side... wait... I don't really see one.
1674357135917.png

Are you not entertained?

king Xeno

Citizen
Grim is now dead (way to go AL you really suck), Imperial will send 100 LS to break 10k bri's so they have no brains and Nuevo Repro do nothing but eat internals.....

SERVER OVER------> BAN Wins

Grim is now dead (way to go AL you really suck), Imperial will send 100 LS to break 10k bri's so they have no brains and Nuevo Repro do nothing but eat internals.....

SERVER OVER------> BAN Wins
King Xeno, you're an awful lot of fun at parties I imagine. Ban is certainly the favorite. Imperial has done a nice job coming from behind. I don't really understand the point of ghosting when you're part of a team but I'm not Al. Grim is dead if they choose to be dead. As for Nuevo, it would seem that if we did nothing but eat internals we'd eventually run out of players but, alas, we're still here, puttering along. People seem to have some sort of fascination with the way that we play but we always seem to be still playing at the end.