Grepolis Sink/Swim

Sy i do not take cheaters on a team, but this is what i got when i took it over. I would have brought far superior players then what is in this world if i dropped a premade.
That said, do your job the
friendly advice...stop crying around about cheats and stuff like a little girl..You are 24/7 on forums complaining about things out of your imagination...If you dont enjoy the game anymore stop playing it but dont call others for bullshit...When someone is better than you doesnt mean he cheats...Accept it and move on, Thats from me have a good one!

friendly advice...stop crying around about cheats and stuff like a little girl..You are 24/7 on forums complaining about things out of your imagination...If you dont enjoy the game anymore stop playing it but dont call others for bullshit...When someone is better than you doesnt mean he cheats...Accept it and move on, Thats from me have a good one!
Sorry Duck, Cheaters need to be outed bud and what am i imagining? I never said i was better than anyone, so you are dreaming there. And i enjoy the game but not what it has become today which has been laid out by more than just me.

king Xeno

Citizen
I love talking to myself lol its a wrap for this server I just checked the Ban lined up of players Grim should just hand off cities to them and get some sleep . This is why MRA never work ppl. If the next server Ban keeps the same players they will win that one also
smiley-emoticons-hecheln.gif

A lot could have gone differently but it is funny that someone disguise's themselves on forum and talk trash. If the Mods did their jobs sooner and issued perm bans on the cheaters, that is only a part of it. In the end it is a game, Grim did not make it to Dom so in the end it is on me.

king Xeno

Citizen
I see you guys are internalizing each other lol trying to make a single alliance. Not gonna happen I know something you dont. Just ghost

Don't even play this world but year after year, you're still on here moaning about something different. Played Carphi with you and think you're a pretty alright guy overall but when someone who knows how to time puts multiple on top of CS, it does not mean they are hacking or running a script and just because you are unable to replicate the same shouldn't give you the leeway to bitch and moan on externals. You're always awfully quiet when you're on the winning team but as soon as you get clapped, you do this.
Well, you said it you do not play here bc i remember Carphi and there was plenty of complaining from....... As far as here when 8 players get banned at once and some multiple times Ozy yes something is up and even you would say that because i was on the same team as you for a spell. You're a fine player and played long enough to know what is legit and what is not. I do not care if i win or lose just how the world went and if no BS or drama.
I do not need to validate what i have done or did not good with the bad.

NateAwesome

Citizen
Don't forget that when Al says Ban "friended" the world, he means 1 NAP while he has 2 MRA alliances lol

Can't even successfully siege us when half of our players are banned, not sure how you justify that, maybe with "scripts"

Don't forget that when Al says Ban "friended" the world, he means 1 NAP while he has 2 MRA alliances lol

Can't even successfully siege us when half of our players are banned, not sure how you justify that, maybe with "scripts"
LOL really, well Nuevo and Death alliances both of them and both Imperial Alliances vs just us and our brother ally???? Yes i call that friending the world Nate.

lol and Nate please tell everyone why a quarter of the alliance is not there???? Because they are banned LOL and some mult offenses

NateAwesome

Citizen
Not sure where you got Death from but if you think it would make a lick of a difference if we didn't have a NAP with those alliances then idk what to tell you, they attack even less than your alliance

Bawla

Citizen
"issued perma bahns on the cheaters" Al i think i need to teach you how to use your attack planner buddie
Have fun, now he will post another 300 tickets whining to mods.
lol and Nate please tell everyone why a quarter of the alliance is not there???? Because they are banned LOL and some mult offenses
Seriously, stop whining.
Ozy made a valid point. Even people on us113 are laughing at your complaints. You had 2 full alliances and yet, you kept reaching people to recruit them (you kick VM people and recruit active ones). So, you have no rights to talk about NAPs or Pacts.

2nd: Nuevo are barely playing + Bans are close friends with Therapy.

3rd: Guards are not pacted/NAP and they work with the russians.

4th: You have a side deal going with Imperial, and yet you talk about Bans NAP with IMP.

5th: You need to accept the fact that you are not a solid player and lack lot of knowledge here.
You made everyone laugh when you kept bragging how they couldn't take a city from you (whereas you have LTS in some). When you lost your 2 cities (easily) -> Spam mods with tickets. You know why? Because you can't accept the fact that lot of players in TBS are better than you.

Last point, you should give us the number of tickets you have submitted so far, I am sure you made a record. Doesn't surprise me you reported someone for saying "Hi".. maybe you said it's s***** harassment?

Enough with your complaints and stop threatening mods in your tickets. Rather than complaining, try to improve and learn.

Bye,
smiley-emoticons-kaffee2.gif