Grepolis RP

DeletedUser

Lol I'm sorry, who are you?

And I never said I was good. But you can go ahead and attack me if you'd like to find out!

DeletedUser7813

Big words for such a heavy gold user. Just because your ranked 3rd in Lamia doesn't mean your good, its too early for that. Plus, heavy gold users don't even have to be that good. You can easily build everything you need in a short period of time, whereas others can't.

LOL this noob

DeletedUser

Lol I'm sorry, who are you?

And I never said I was good. But you can go ahead and attack me if you'd like to find out!

He's not and if you attack him enough he might just join your alliance. TBH im surprised he is not in DE by now.

LOL, twotokes you're still here? I figured by now you'd be too busy running to Marathon after getting completely annihilated on this server! Have fun! Maybe the third world is the charm!
Yep Im still here and just because I am on a third server does not mean you have accomplished a thing. I don't see a crown on your profile either.

Aesur tell us more. Im certain you'll have an epic tale of glory and triumph and I for one can't wait to read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

The record keepers and politicians had begun calling it the midnight war. Aesur, administrator of the Soulcatchers, simply called it the move west. The armies of the Dark Elite and the armies of the Infection & Soulcatcher alliances met in battle like two fists colliding at full speed.

Fools would have thought it to be like the overrunning of the barbarian encampments or the one-sided advancement of organized armies against the tribes of nomads known as M'ras. Aesur knew differently, and she had an idea that Oxin the Mad did as well.

The armies were split. Most went to the western ocean of Fourty-four while others went south to the Fifty-five. Even as attack ships and vast armies sailed to their targets, Dark Elite's own forces advanced on them, having started the war.

The result was a bloodbath like the gods of Lamia had never seen before. Ships broke against the rocks. Zeus carried a favorable wind on many ships, but Poseidon cast favor upon the defenders. Swords met shields. And iron and fire pierced the skin of many. 315,000 men and women died in the first two days of the war.

It wouldn't continue with such ferocity, indefinitely. Time was needed to recover. Aesur sailed home, her own conquest failing to breach the navy of Dark Elite general named Dorkus.

She removed her helmet and sat in the dirt before her generals.

"We need to hit them again," cried one.

Another shook his head. "I won't be ready again for some time."

Aesur was concentrating. The various strategies and bits of intel were swirling in her head. Oxin the Mad had issued a decree to some of his followers. "Defend me or I will kill you," he had said.

His madness swelled. News had reached other tribes that a few daring alliances meant to stand up to the tyranny that the Dark Elite imposed. She received envoys daily from leaders of alliances in distant oceans who all spoke the same tale of treachery and deceit.

Oxin the Mad had begun turning against his own. Indeed, she had heard rumors that the warlords had already consumed the cities belonging to General Dorkus, only a few days after her failed attacks there.

Still, as she pushed the Soulcatcher armies to the west, the north star of Polaris seemed to call her. The seer's prophecy had promised rich and fertile lands to the north. But try as she may, should could not avoid the inevitable crisis at the ocean's core.

In the days that followed, minor skirmishes were all that either side could muster. The White Tiger Emporium began their own assaults against the Dark Elite. Each attack whittled away at the evil empire's morale.

Then one afternoon, a panic seemed to rise in the west. Aesur was in her tower, studying the star-charts, seeking the guidance of the gods. A scout entered and reported Dark Elite ships sailing and departing, but none were headed towards them. Just then, a message from an Infection general arrived. Aesur stared at the note, in disbelief.

She stormed out of the tower and began to rally the troops. Her soldiers, as disciplined and organized as they were, had already begun preparations.

"Oxin the Mad is dead!" she shouted. The soldiers cheered. The Soulcatchers themselves only sneered, itching for more souls. She went on. "He died by his own hand, I might add. Overwhelmed with his own madness and the knowledge that the end of his empire is at hand. His soldiers have scrambled. They're attempting to regain control of his holds, but a crisis abounds. Now is the time to strike his holds and capture what was once his."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

Thanks guys. By the way, if anyone has some juicy intel, backroom deals or mutiny that they'd like to see incorporated, just shoot me a message in-game.

Aesur