Grepolis Roadmap 2014 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser8262

sigma of en.

my friend and i joined just because of hades lol!

Same here, back then you couldnt join both rho and sigma, but you could only choose 1 of them, they need to do that again where they make worlds in 2, the en server game makers back then were a lot better, the mods too, no offense ..

DeletedUser

Some decent ideas in the list. To be honest, and with all due respect, upon first read, it looked more like a list of "things we have been thinking about doing but still haven't gotten around to it, but still hope to......"

Which as far as a timeline goes, is still a bit fuzzy......

:(

DeletedUser9001

I would love to see more Gods... More gods mean more units...

DeletedUser9648

love all the ideas. i, personally, like the ww phase of the game. however, i would love to see a reward for winning the ww and the crown. like, the opportunity for the winning alliance to move on to a more advanced world with a few xtra features. the idea that, after winning ur world, all that happens is the world closes. bummer.:\

DeletedUser8562

love all the ideas. i, personally, like the ww phase of the game. however, i would love to see a reward for winning the ww and the crown. like, the opportunity for the winning alliance to move on to a more advanced world with a few xtra features. the idea that, after winning ur world, all that happens is the world closes. bummer.:\
like hero worlds but REALLY HARD TO GET IN TO

DeletedUser

Thats what could happen when they fix WWs :)

DeletedUser9649

one thing that has been on my mind. for gold users and farming!
should have a section for select all cities and time demand. not just city by city

DeletedUser8562

one thing that has been on my mind. for gold users and farming!
should have a section for select all cities and time demand. not just city by city
like what the captain does but more helpful
AGREED
someone should make a post in the Ideas section
like when you can do victory procession in all cities, you should be able to demand res from all farms

DeletedUser

wow this is a great improvement, Daed

woohoo revamping the WWs!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9651

Can we get a chat overall an example that I would think that everyone would love is that like "Emross War" on ipod the chat oon their is so much better and smooth in this game most of the newer people that I play with don't even know about the chat option

DeletedUser

Most people use Skype, thats why they havent revamped their chat system

DeletedUser

i would like to see more Gods in the game,with useful spells for attacking and or defending. i am also old school. started long before WW's,before Hades and before we could conquer villages. only attack and then rebuild morale. i never liked the concept of the WW's. it turns the game boring! would rather see a playoff system of top 10 alliances or so, with a structured war. rank 1 vs 10,2 vs 9,etc. no support/attacks allowed from other alliances or interference. no players changing alliances(alliances with 2 or 3 academies being replaced). have a point system to determine winner of each war. points for ABP's,enemy cities conquered,etc. time limit on each war(example,30 days). until only 2 alliances left to fight for the Crown! can still have WW's,but give small alliance bonus upon completion. such as 2% increase to attacks for all members.

wars in general in this game,tend to get dragged out. which can also make the game boring. usually not much is gained,when 2 alliances are formidable foes. we do not lose cities,we just replace them. lose a city,should lose the culture cost of the city too. make it more of a risk,when at war!

DeletedUser

I find the huge alliances that dump on you constantly a pain in the butt. I enjoy the city building and cultural expansio

DeletedUser8262

i would like to see more Gods in the game,with useful spells for attacking and or defending. i am also old school. started long before WW's,before Hades and before we could conquer villages. only attack and then rebuild morale. i never liked the concept of the WW's. it turns the game boring! would rather see a playoff system of top 10 alliances or so, with a structured war. rank 1 vs 10,2 vs 9,etc. no support/attacks allowed from other alliances or interference. no players changing alliances(alliances with 2 or 3 academies being replaced). have a point system to determine winner of each war. points for ABP's,enemy cities conquered,etc. time limit on each war(example,30 days). until only 2 alliances left to fight for the Crown! can still have WW's,but give small alliance bonus upon completion. such as 2% increase to attacks for all members.

wars in general in this game,tend to get dragged out. which can also make the game boring. usually not much is gained,when 2 alliances are formidable foes. we do not lose cities,we just replace them. lose a city,should lose the culture cost of the city too. make it more of a risk,when at war!

Best idea thats ever hit Grepolis, A CHAMPIONSHIP, not a race, the top 5 or 10 alliances all compete against each other, you lose 2 wars ( by losing more than 50 or 100 cities ) and your out, then on to the next one, you win 1 war and lose 1 war then you must battle the alliance that has won 1 war and lost 1 also, that would be way better than shooting resources since that's not war, thats just building and if I recall, this is a war game.

DeletedUser3784

I didn't see the Olympic Games mentioned. Does that mean they are out?

DeletedUser

I would like to see Artemis added into this. I actually started this game because of Her. I was highly disappointed when I learned that the Hero World servers were taken down. Perhaps for the players that have earned the right to enter a Hero World, should be granted the option of choosing Artemis as their Goddess? As a reward for earning Heroic Tactitian or the other requirements to enter the Hero Worlds. Bottom line...BRING BACK ARTEMIS D=