Grepolis Roadmap 2013 Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

The Roadmap looks ok but is really just window washing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well than approve it in there.. sheesh you cant say anything in these forums with a DADDY approval

DeletedUser2039

Well than approve it in there.. sheesh you cant say anything in these forums with a DADDY approval
Well currently we have no approval system...something I wish we did have, but I assume EN ideas take weight over ours anyway soooo..:p No ideas really have anything at the moment. They just sit there...but let's hop out of this thread. If you do wish posting there, feel free; if not, this is not the place.

DeletedUser

When i posted it said it would have to be approved by DADDY forum moderator before it was visible.

DeletedUser

All new forum posts in the Ideas forums are reviewed by me to ensure compliance before being made public. Frankly, thats a good thing as we do have a few trolls who put ideas there that are clearly not serious and things that I cannot repeat here as they violate many other rules.

EN forums, nor any other servers forums take weight over ours. The ideas are reviewed by each CoMa and those who get the most positive discussion on the forums get posted into a CoMa forum and we all vote on the ones we think are best and should be submitted to the communities for an open vote.

DeletedUser2039

Sorry Daed, I was only kidding about ours being under-weighted. I do appreciate you explaining the process a bit though. As a player, I can't say I was really sure what happened with the ideas or if they just sat there...