Grepolis Halloween Recipe Guide

DeletedUser

under horsemen, grass, grass, and feather is wrong, too...it is labeled right because it is number IX, but it only gives FOUR over the next 9 hours....a significant difference from the posted 20 over the next 9 hours..

also under horsemen, hoof,hoof, and feather is number VIII, but it only gives FOUR for the next 8 hours.

DeletedUser

I've seen this multiple times on the thread, the "I didn't get exactly what he wrote down." The roman numerals, and therefore how much you get of a reward is dependent on your points relative to the rest of the server and other factors. You won't get exactly what is written down.

DeletedUser7260

Havoc Halloween Top Recipe Guide

2TLhL3d.png

Wp8lRbN.png

DPbJxa8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7260

Special Thanks to all that helped!
- Havoc
- Grepolis Halloween Recipe Guide Contributers

I will update this list later :)

DeletedUser

Kirruu,
Just wanted to thank you for your heavy research. All of the level IX recipes work well.

DeletedUser7260

Thank you for the first genuine thank you.

8k views and no one cares how much work i put into.

DeletedUser

under hoplites the hydra scales hydra scales pegasus feather is wrong. That is a slinger reinforcement.

DeletedUser298

They both work for me :p I did the second one in a different order, as I was told it was in a different order but the ingredients were the same.

DeletedUser

second harpy doesn't work anymore for me. Tried 2 times and wasted Underworld Grass, Centaur Hoof, Cerberus Teeth on 9 hours 5% improved defense

DeletedUser

Just wanted to confirm: if you get +300 land expansion from quest reward and Halloween crafting, there is no benefit to researching Plow. You have already reached the maximum population (without Thermal Baths), right?

This is wrong. The 300 cap applies only to the land expansion. You could use land expansion 6 times to get the +300 and then research plow to get the 200 and have an additional 500 population over all.

under hoplites, hoof grass and feather is Hoplite reinforcement IX and it only gives 8 hoplites per hour for 9 hours for a total of 72. I tried this one hoping I'd get what you showed here. You might want to fix this error.

under horsemen, grass, grass, and feather is wrong, too...it is labeled right because it is number IX, but it only gives FOUR over the next 9 hours....a significant difference from the posted 20 over the next 9 hours..

also under horsemen, hoof,hoof, and feather is number VIII, but it only gives FOUR for the next 8 hours.

The level is dependant on points, world speed and a few other things. You will not get exactly what is specified.

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
Well, I know my whole alliance, and all our allies, totalling about 200 people, really like this guide. So on behalf of all of them, I say thank you.

DeletedUser7490

Does anyone know if the world speed effects how many resources are gave for recipe packages ?

I have tried at least 3 of these recipes especialy that level IX resource pack 1x Pegasus Feather & 2x Ambrosia supposedly gifting 2k+ mix resources,

instead all It gave was 480 resources, and most of the others ive tried the average res packs only give 240+ res in a speed 3 world. or is there a fault in the amounts listed here ?

Considering you are offered extra ingredients with the price rising each purchase there after, I find this whole thing to be extremely poor value for the cost of gold its priced at. I essentialy paid almost 300 gold to gain less than 500 of each resource, when i can get 50X that for free by farming other players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks...

Thank you for the first genuine thank you.

8k views and no one cares how much work i put into.

Thank you for your hard work. Of course the opposite is true too...I have contributed, and no acknowledgement, or accolades from the masses either.:) No worries...In any event here is another level 9 swordsman recipe. Purchased with gold, and confirmed. Cerberus Teeth, Cerberus Teeth, Cerberus Teeth. You have it as Sword Reinforcement 3 on the main list.

DeletedUser

horse.jpg

hey here are a few confirmed if you want to green them =)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know if the world speed effects how many resources are gave for recipe packages ?

I have tried at least 3 of these recipes especialy that level IX resource pack 1x Pegasus Feather & 2x Ambrosia supposedly gifting 2k+ mix resources,

instead all It gave was 480 resources, and most of the others ive tried the average res packs only give 240+ res in a speed 3 world. or is there a fault in the amounts listed here ?

Considering you are offered extra ingredients with the price rising each purchase there after, I find this whole thing to be extremely poor value for the cost of gold its priced at. I essentialy paid almost 300 gold to gain less than 500 of each resource, when i can get 50X that for free by farming other players.

It has been stated many times, in this thread alone, that rewards do scale based on world speed, player size and reward level.

There are not many that are worth the gold. The myth units ones and the land expansion are the only ones i'd pay gold for.