Grepolis for Dummies

DeletedUser

This guide is helpful to all noobs. I can see you put alot of effort into this chrss

DeletedUser

I am playing in a revolt world and am getting ready to take my second city. How do you think the attack should look? I am considering taking a 175 point ghost city, or a 1500 point city that is not being played. Your thoughts?

W4RR10R

Chilliarch
175 point city is a big no go. 1500 points is more worthwhile. To actually take the city you have to send the revolt attack (need it researched in the academy), wait twelve hours for the revolt to start, and launch your CS so that it lands before the second twelve hour period finishes.

DeletedUser

Looking at some of the other cities on my starting island, I clicked on one that looks like it hasn't been played in a while. One of the options was reserve. Usually when you click on something, it gives you a break down of what that is. When I clicked on reserve it just said that this city is reserved for me. What does this mean?

DeletedUser

Looking at some of the other cities on my starting island, I clicked on one that looks like it hasn't been played in a while. One of the options was reserve. Usually when you click on something, it gives you a break down of what that is. When I clicked on reserve it just said that this city is reserved for me. What does this mean?

Reserve is used for when you have an alliance. Reserving the city shows everyone in your alliance that this city is marked for you.
It is displayed with a blue flag on the map.
And shown in the Reservation tab when you go to Alliance.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

~T.

DeletedUser

How does one find the city code and island code to be able to put them in BB codes?

DeletedUser

How does one find the city code and island code to be able to put them in BB codes?

Press the city BB, type in the first letters of the city, and it should pop up ;)
For island, you must press the island icon, and then type in the island number ;-)

DeletedUser271

Not for the cities. If you want to get a city's BB code, click on the city info button, next to the island number, there's a button, click on it and you will have the BB code for the city ;-)

DeletedUser

I was wondering... is there anywhere that explains what's in the pop-up windows? Like the one that pops up when you attack. What do all those little icons and numbers mean? Or when you trade, which way do the arrows go?

DeletedUser

Hi
Could someone tell me.
If you send out a CS and while it is on it's journey your city gets conquered, what happens to the CS does the colonisation stop.

DeletedUser271

Hello :)

If you sent it and it didn't arrive at its destination, the CS disappears. If a siege started, it stops. If you launched on a colonization and it started, it stops.

It is just like any troop movement, it will disappear once the city has been conquered since the troops belonging to the city disappear :)

DeletedUser

Thanks
Just one other thing.
Will the CS disappear when the siege starts or only after the siege has completed

DeletedUser271

If your city is conquered while the CS is still on its way, the CS disappears mid-trip, it never reaches destination.

However, if your city is conquered after the siege has started, the siege will stop and disappear as if nothing happened (ALL the troops just go "poof" and disappear).

DeletedUser

Thanks very much for the info.
I will have to just hope I am not conquered before all goes "poof" then. :eek:

DeletedUser16249

How do you set-up the pact forums? I have the tabs assigned to the pact alliance, but the leader of the other alliance can't see them. So they need to set one up themselves or what?

DeletedUser5524

upload_2018-11-1_21-38-28.png

If you set up the shared forum correctly they have to go to the bottom left of the forums and click on what the screenshot shows. From there accept the shared forum and you are golden.