Grepohugs Home

DeletedUser8395

Any one from Gamma English server who was a Grepohug join me in US27 (stopped saying the name after you made it difficult grepolis). I'm working on creating a home for you all in US27. Infact if you were in Fusion, Killer bunnies, NOE join too. Setting up in ocean 44.

Ares2.0
Former Grepohug/Donkey/Nameless

DeletedUser5244

No way, what was your name? :D I know a few guys that were in GH....you got anyone else with ya?

DeletedUser8395

ares2.0 in gamma and the english server. I'm ares3.0 in the US server. I was part of the 420 merge into grepohugs when they divided up and either went into killer bunnies or Grepohugs. Still working on getting them.

DeletedUser5244

Not many of them play anymore really at all....and I doubt they will come here.

DeletedUser8395

I know i was spamming Wan in Skype but he wouldn't respond :(....figure id try...I miss that world it had a lot of drama

DeletedUser257

Well no shortage of drama in this world forum that's for sure lol

DeletedUser

Most of the GH group have left Grepolis or lurk around the EN forums. You'd have a better chance of finding them there.

DeletedUser5244

I am good friends with a guy that has great links with wan....he can muster up 10+ guys from GH at a given command. There's a chance I'll be playing with him in a new world, under the leadership of one of the strongest alliances in all of Grepo ;)

DeletedUser8395

Tell your friend to tell wan to tell me to tell him to get out of retirement and come back. Ocean 44 reach for #1.

tell all 10 to join.

DeletedUser13

Grepohugs....I remember them.....Never was in them but still......:D

DeletedUser

Thread moved to the correct section of the forum.

Kind regards,

Josh.