Grepohugs Home

ares3.0

Senior Citizen
Any one from Gamma English server who was a Grepohug join me in US27 (stopped saying the name after you made it difficult grepolis). I'm working on creating a home for you all in US27. Infact if you were in Fusion, Killer bunnies, NOE join too. Setting up in ocean 44.

Ares2.0
Former Grepohug/Donkey/Nameless

ares3.0

Senior Citizen
ares2.0 in gamma and the english server. I'm ares3.0 in the US server. I was part of the 420 merge into grepohugs when they divided up and either went into killer bunnies or Grepohugs. Still working on getting them.

ares3.0

Senior Citizen
I know i was spamming Wan in Skype but he wouldn't respond :(....figure id try...I miss that world it had a lot of drama

PandoraX

Most of the GH group have left Grepolis or lurk around the EN forums. You'd have a better chance of finding them there.

H3LL-Hunter

Taxiarch
I am good friends with a guy that has great links with wan....he can muster up 10+ guys from GH at a given command. There's a chance I'll be playing with him in a new world, under the leadership of one of the strongest alliances in all of Grepo ;)

ares3.0

Senior Citizen
Tell your friend to tell wan to tell me to tell him to get out of retirement and come back. Ocean 44 reach for #1.

tell all 10 to join.

Lord Gruntie

Thread moved to the correct section of the forum.

Kind regards,

Josh.