PnP GrepoGods of Ida

DeletedUser12662

How many times, how many players tried to revamp GrepoGods or add a new god... it is the most boring topic ever, so why not post another thread about gods / myths and offer a present if you read it...
All the Greek Gods can hide behind our talents and masterminds on Idalium.
Please assign you personal favorite players to a new / existing god + give description of their powers - help me to offer more options inspired by true grepogods before inno would turn our game into a poor version of Jurassic Park!

he74CjR.png
x4Isoee.png

dYitB2S.png
Fdw6RBA.png
whXayHw.png

olkasue.png
mLNKN2o.png

CLICK ON YOUR FAVORITE GOD 50X TO GET 100 FREE HUGS IN E-MAIL!

Goddess of Family? Heromaliko will send you hugs and happiness online, all you need in life is a grepo-family, pizza & emojis. (veromaliko)
God of the Sea? Jeremidon looks strong yet being drowned on forum by a 16 yo but he can rule Ocean 55 like no other. (*Head*Hunter*)
Goddess of the Hunt? Krakemisia is master of flash attacks and gold abuse - unstoppable with his baby girl (dog). (TheGrepKraken)
God of Sky? Zeus Khalifa seduces grepo chicks to join his harem, no woman are safe around him. (White Khalifa)
God of Underworld? HadeSupa can ghost and revive unlimited times any world. (supafletch)
Goddess of Wisdom? Athenori has a hint of craziness, claims to be a god too but is only a faint shadow of the real goddess: Athenakins.
God of Terror? ADeinos can rise ADinosaurs from the dead to rule the world once more...

VOTE NO FOR (A)DEINOS!!!

DeletedUser9287

ye i think this new god strays away from the greek origin of the game dinosaurs while cool are not exactly part of grepolis there are tons of other great gods and myth units to chose from that could be added into the game

DeletedUser

im not sure how i didnt see this LMAO i dont even know what to say haha

DeletedUser11243

O. M. G. I missed this too. So funny. I want to be Athenori when I grow up.