Grepo App for Android Phones

DeletedUser

Peace gamers. I was wondering if anyone has downloaded and used the Grepolis app for Android phones. It is said to be able to allow players access to their cities and expand them, farm, attack, defend, chat, etc all from your smartphone. Is this true and does it work? Just wondering, because if it does, then this is a tremendous tool and would allow me to be on like 24/7 since I could just play it on my phone while at work.

DeletedUser

Peace gamers. I was wondering if anyone has downloaded and used the Grepolis app for Android phones. It is said to be able to allow players access to their cities and expand them, farm, attack, defend, chat, etc all from your smartphone. Is this true and does it work? Just wondering, because if it does, then this is a tremendous tool and would allow me to be on like 24/7 since I could just play it on my phone while at work.

It does work and many players have started using it already! Download it and try.

DeletedUser

Does it work on iphones? (Probably not since the thread says android phones) And does it have the alliance and alliance forum tabs?

DeletedUser

It needs a way for me to use my Captain for my farms then it will be much more covenant.

DeletedUser13

App is not that best.....Its ok if u have one or 2 cities but with 20+ its no use.....And its the as game when u acess it on Browser(I use Opera)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The app is the mobile version. Best just to use a computer, and just use the mobile version to keep in touch.

DeletedUser

I have downloaded the mobile app. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3. When I attempt to log in, it says, "Player was not found". I receive the same message when I attempt to log in to the mobile version. I am 100% my user name is correct. But, you may have better luck.

DeletedUser

I am not certain I am. Because there is no server option that is easy to identify. I attempted pressing the "menu" key on my S3 and nothing... I will have to look into it a little more later.

I downloaded "Grepolis Mobile" I am thinking that maybe I needed "Grepolis Toolbox"??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

I guess "Grepolis Mobile" is not an official app, as it has not been developped by Innogames... Download Grepolis toolbox and try to connect ;)

DeletedUser

The app /fail! I can only build swords if I try to build slings I just get a bunch of random numbers when I click on them. Same with ships.

DeletedUser271

Are you sure that you researched the units you want to recruit? :confused:

DeletedUser

I find the mobile app very useful since I'm at work 12 hours out of the day. The only thing I wish the devs would put in would me more quests.

DeletedUser

The app is convenient for starting builds, but it's difficult to use the alliance forums. The layout is strange, and you have to look at the time of the last post for each thread to determine what is new. Also BB codes don't work so if someone posts a report, you can't see it. Still it's better than not having anything.