Greetings and Salutations!

DeletedUser15357

Would like to "update" here:

Please go to the "wars" thread in this world and read through pages 10-12. In it, you'll find rule breaking. Here's why I haven't reported (and won't):

When I posted an example of cursing to a MOD in reply to her comment which was sheer ridiculousness and straight lieing who is playing in game, from a player she defended, didn't report herself, and ignored his comments, my post was IMMEDIATELY reported, with a mail from Fig shortly after. The rule breaking here, for the same thing, has YET to be changed or reported by the MOD overseeing this world's externals (or her).

THIS is called "Political Reporting" (same as b word that breaks rules) as I KEEP referring to that IS still happening FROM MODs.

This is also a MOD abusing their power/privileges as she can also see everything else (And I'm sure still sees the player cursing in her own alliance forums) and does NOTHING about it. This is what we keep complaining about. MODs abusing their power/rights and causing crap on other players because the MOD got destroyed in war or put in their place with their nonsense.

Summary: Still have current MODs abusing power and causing political (b word that I can't say because of rules)

Thanks

DeletedUser11502

Thanks for that information. The Forum team has been asked to review it.

DeletedUser15355

If I may here.... It seems to me that regardless of whether the moderation seems fair/biased/vague whatever,,, the solution is simple. Dont break the rules, and simply out play the opponents. If they have mod bias...that sucks, dont break the rules and whoop em in game....
Simple guys, I think this was intended as a reminder, and a quick toss up. Not a sounding board for your unhappiness with the rules, or their enforcement. These guys are volunteers, and they are at liberty to say so much, and they are going to great efforts to appease you guys, which they dont necessarily have to.
I advise showing a bit of respect and simply playing the game.

DeletedUser15357

If I may here.... It seems to me that regardless of whether the moderation seems fair/biased/vague whatever,,, the solution is simple. Dont break the rules, and simply out play the opponents. If they have mod bias...that sucks, dont break the rules and whoop em in game....
Simple guys, I think this was intended as a reminder, and a quick toss up. Not a sounding board for your unhappiness with the rules, or their enforcement. These guys are volunteers, and they are at liberty to say so much, and they are going to great efforts to appease you guys, which they dont necessarily have to.
I advise showing a bit of respect and simply playing the game.

Trust me, I farmed this person regularly. You know the story to what I said

DeletedUser11502

If I may here.... It seems to me that regardless of whether the moderation seems fair/biased/vague whatever,,, the solution is simple. Dont break the rules, and simply out play the opponents.

Words to live by, thank you!

Also I looked up pandamus prime's 'Boop' issue, nice try
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

DeletedUser15357

Words to live by, thank you!

Also I looked up pandamus prime's 'Boop' issue, nice try
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif

^^ Can you explain that please? What does "nice try" equate to??

Side Note: I saw that some MOD said about words being in the Oxford Dictionary and Urban. If not in the first and slang/derogatory in the second, I assume that that would equate to a "lockout" when it comes to verbiage?

DeletedUser11502

That was more for him as he left pertinent facts out his comment when he broached the subject and the term 'boop' was only part of the equation, however unfortunately due to our limitations I can't discuss them beyond that.

DeletedUser14770

pertinent info -- really - well as the founder of the alliance i recieved no mail about what was up i was told by my co founder that we had to change the name the profile pic and the profile tekst. so we did !

then one of my players sensured the dog in our profile pic and wrote boop on the photo using photo shopp in an attempt to start finding out if it was the name or the photo that got us banned - he was not banned untill BOOP was written in the photo ..

i postet a msg here in the externals as well , and in our our alliance profile appologising for any offense our profile might have caused as it took months for any mods to suddenly react to it we were left in the dark and all evidence so far points out to that it was the name BOOP that triggered the bann. if otherwise the whole missunderstanding could have been solved by the mods beeing alot more specifick than "innapropriate content".

I think the mods do usually an excellent job and most of them probably do so , i would have just wished that we got alot more info than what we got since a ban without any oppertunity to correct it is kinnda a harsh way to make a point. , and this is my first ban ever - the amount of support for the treatment we got has been unbelivable - enemies as well as friends have sent pm with advise and support and it cool to see that even if weare fighting we show good sportmanshipp behaviour and solidarety when it comes to matters like this,

DeletedUser15357

In remembering what your pro pic was for the alliance, I think I know the reasoning and will mail you in game. Course, I don't know for sure lol.

DeletedUser11502

I think the mods do usually an excellent job and most of them probably do so , i would have just wished that we got alot more info than what we got since a ban without any oppertunity to correct it is kinnda a harsh way to make a point. , and this is my first ban ever - the amount of support for the treatment we got has been unbelivable - enemies as well as friends have sent pm with advise and support and it cool to see that even if weare fighting we show good sportmanshipp behaviour and solidarety when it comes to matters like this,

When in doubt ask us.

DeletedUser9276

More piss poor moderation. A player of ours banned for using an unapproved script and is not told what script it is. He then proceeds to tell both scripts he is using is told they are both legal. But hey the mods do a good job and try hard. That has to count for something right.

Now go ahead and delete this because talking about ban specifics is against the rules bla bla bla:

Oh yea you guys rock. Woohoo go mod crew.

DeletedUser14770

More piss poor moderation. A player of ours banned for using an unapproved script and is not told what script it is. He then proceeds to tell both scripts he is using is told they are both legal. But hey the mods do a good job and try hard. That has to count for something right.

Now go ahead and delete this because talking about ban specifics is against the rules bla bla bla:

Oh yea you guys rock. Woohoo go mod crew.

not saying anything except ---- pandas are cute and bend does have a point. modds should inform more or explicit about why banns are beein issued most of us love this game , and i have seen more solidarety on this server than ever before - if one my guys would be cheating and there is proof i would kick him myself and never played with him again - on the other hand if its a vague bann ( iam not saying that would eeeeevr happen though) i would excpect to gett some negative feedback as a ban could jepordize that players reputation for a long time.

DeletedUser11502

In regards to bots and botting, unfortunately we can't go into the details and there are multiple reasons.

1. First InnoGames expressly forbids any discussions on bots, even among Mods except among those that are trained and assigned that task.

2. We cannot always say a bot is this version or that version... we can normally just say there is a bot active. Think about it this way - how many players in all of the servers can actually write out the code for a bot, then consider how many do.The numbers may scare you and that is your starting number on how many versions of bots there are and that's just the players.

3. If we did provide the proof - players would not necessarily understand how we came to the conclusion without the specific training and experience needed to understand the support tools.

4. If we did provide the proof, there is no guarantee that s/he would tell you the truth, especially if s/he knows what would happen. I can say for certainty that we won't tell you as we are not permitted (privacy....). Our team have dealt with many upset alliance leaders, friends etc that have been misinformed by the players about why they were banned and we can't correct them because of privacy concerns.

5. Finally, if we would provide the proof, chances are that one of the botting members of Grep would, of course, relay on what we provided to them to the bot makers, who in turn would use that information to build better bots and make them more difficult to detect. So even stating that player 'x' is using a farm bot (or whatever) is intel that the bot makers can use.

I would also remind you one key thing - all approved scripts (GRCR, Dio etc) are passive i.e. they assist in gaining intel, mapping etc but do not directly affect game play. The bots we look for are active and replace the player's direct actions. Any automation of a players direct actions could be considered botting. Simply put if you have to click a mouse, make sure you are actually clicking a mouse.

I would ask you to remove or restate anything that should not be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9276

Typical PC mod post. Vague and unhelpful.

Thanks anyway though Antz, you are well intentioned if nothing else.

DeletedUser11502

Sorry Bend but if you want to know the nitty gritty details you will have to join the Support Team
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Of course you might be
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif
shortly thereafter.... or maybe we will be...