Great World!!!

DeletedUser6798

To all the players still even reading this I want to say that it has been a pleasure playing with you all!

While the world is not yet over, Victor has been decided, and the rest remains to be seen.

While many expect me to come on here an gloat about AM getting the award, I really am not planning on it.

Except to mikos and foos: neener neener!!

But honestly Upsilon has been my favorite world that I have played in. Thats over 3+ years of worlds on the en and us servers. I have never met so many players I liked and respected. There were also plenty of players I liked to hate. More like loved to hate. I swear.. some of you guys made it too easy sometimes. But thats what made this world fun.

This isnt a premature claim of absolute victory. We do not have a crown on our heads yet. One of us on here prematurely claimed victory, and he even put a crown on his head. I dont want to look that silly. Maybe thats why he refuses to show his face here anymore. I just feel that once victor is reached players start to move on. So I feel like I should get this last bit in before everyone stops checking the upsilon forums.

Either way, it was all in good fun. I hope to see many of you around in other worlds. Maybe you will have better luck there. 8)

DeletedUser

Hi Oliver!

Congratulations! But I would love to see you start a thread discussing what I call "The Deceiver's Ploy" that is being used by experienced players from previous worlds against in-experienced players/alliances in order to win these worlds. Care to discuss that? Do you even know about that? You might not. I don't know. If you don't know and would like to know, PM me. And again, Congratulations!

ShanaMarie

DeletedUser

Wow, isn't TEG our ally? That wasn't a response I would have expected. And for the record, most of our alliance this is our first world. At least most of the people I know.

DeletedUser8491

Hi Oliver!

Congratulations! But I would love to see you start a thread discussing what I call "The Deceiver's Ploy" that is being used by experienced players from previous worlds against in-experienced players/alliances in order to win these worlds. Care to discuss that? Do you even know about that? You might not. I don't know. If you don't know and would like to know, PM me. And again, Congratulations!

ShanaMarie

Shana,

I am confused. I know that before I ghosted you were talking about wonders in another world of yours. Are you telling me that you, with your wonders experience, did not then help your alliance? I am sorry but the leader of AR has a crown on his head, and I think they actually had more experience than AM. Imo it would be a far worse crime to know what was coming and not help your alliance prepare.

Congrats to AM on Victor! Best wishes, guys!

DeletedUser11022

I want to thank all my teammates in Antimatter, Darkmatter and Saints Matter for this awesome award I just printed out. I want to especially thank that duffus that wears a "thorn of crowns" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean). He was a great teacher, mentor, and later a wonderful target. I hope he has nightmares about me. I especially want to recognize my awesome leadership: Mozz, Lord Squid, MomQB, Mechiman and Oliver Clothesoff. This was the best game ever!

- Bellos of Sparta

smiley_emoticons_insel.gif

DeletedUser9662

MUAHAHAHA! Good luck on your crown chase Oliver, hope you guys get it :)! Glad to see my first world make to WW :D

DeletedUser10390

Hi Oliver!

ShanaMarie

Hrmm... if this is true than I've been HAD!!!! This was my very first Grepo world ever.

Course I ended up #1 Attacker and #3 Fighter.... perhaps I've been manipulated by them experienced players. Yeah that is it.

Personally I'd like to congratulate all my allies and friends and team mates on a job WELL DONE!

Also I'd like to congratulate my enemies for a server well played. Just not well enough. You know who you are you've made it fun and I hope I've made it fun for you. 1+mill AB = GOOD TIMES!

DeletedUser2630

Hi Oliver!

ShanaMarie

I'm also intrigued. what is this "Deceiver's Ploy"?

Congrats to all of those that Matter. Great organization and leadership. Good fighters and defenders.
It's been a pleasure playing with you and a fun server.
Thank you.

DeletedUser

Sometimes it doesnt matter who is experienced and who isnt. Its the activity and dedication to your ally that matters. We were very lucky to get so many players that were not selfish and their only goal was to help their ally mates .
Thanks to all that matter
Cheers :)

DeletedUser6798

I'd hate to turn this into a hate fest, but I just have to put someone on blast on here... and absolutely DARE him to respond to this.

This is from foos' profile:

70ccbd014d.jpg

I guess he couldnt add the victor award so he had to change something. Now this coming from foos is absolutely ridiculous. Sure he has a crown, but his alliance didnt win victor.. they just stayed around while the top alliance quit... if that isnt "abusing mechanics" I dont know what is.

The truth is foos, you played not to lose. Thats not the way to do it. AR only attempted to build 2 wonders.. you werent going to get victor anyhow. Somehow you convinced Trinity to do the same thing. Instead of working together, you separated yourselves. Just face it.. your strategy stunk. You didnt have the players to do it.

Now secondly I find it insulting that you are essentially calling players in AM cheaters.. We are just better than you. face it. between AM/DM/SM we had more active players. You could have combined AR/Trinity/Hera, but you chose not to. I am so tired of someone crying and making excuses. You just werent good enough. Your plan wasnt good enough, and your players as a group werent good enough. Havent I been saying that and using statistics to prove that all along?

Just because the great ol' foos didnt think of player rotation doesnt mean it is bypassing Grepolis rules... Hundreds of alliances have done this, and many still havent one. You guys just made it easy on us. Just for once be a man and own up to it. We have had your own players congratulate us on the win saying it was well deserved.

With all that being said, I still like plenty of my enemies and this wasnt meant as an insult to them. AM now has 5 wonders.. they are Victors of the world. We worked hard to get there. We didnt cheat. I am not going to let someone make false accusations because they are being a crybaby.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9934

I'd hate to turn this into a hate fest, but I just have to put someone on blast on here... and absolutely DARE him to respond to this.

This is from foos' profile:

70ccbd014d.jpg

I guess he couldnt add the victor award so he had to change something. Now this coming from foos is absolutely ridiculous. Sure he has a crown, but his alliance didnt win victor.. they just stayed around while the top alliance quit... if that isnt "abusing mechanics" I dont know what is.

The truth is foos, you played not to lose. Thats not the way to do it. AR only attempted to build 2 wonders.. you werent going to get victor anyhow. Somehow you convinced Trinity to do the same thing. Instead of working together, you separated yourselves. Just face it.. your strategy stunk. You didnt have the players to do it.

Now secondly I find it insulting that you are essentially calling players in AM cheaters.. We are just better than you. face it. between AM/DM/SM we had more active players. You could have combined AR/Trinity/Hera, but you chose not to. I am so tired of someone crying and making excuses. You just werent good enough. Your plan wasnt good enough, and your players as a group werent good enough. Havent I been saying that and using statistics to prove that all along?

Just because the great ol' foos didnt think of player rotation doesnt mean it is bypassing Grepolis rules... Hundreds of alliances have done this, and many still havent one. You guys just made it easy on us. Just for once be a man and own up to it. We have had your own players congratulate us on the win saying it was well deserved.

With all that being said, I still like plenty of my enemies and this wasnt meant as an insult to them. AM now has 5 wonders.. they are Victors of the world. We worked hard to get there. We didnt cheat. I am not going to let someone make false accusations because they are being a crybaby.

Its truly humorous that foos has that in his profile. Wasn't it his alliance mates bragging to us that they had some silver rabbit up their sleeves that would win them WW's? Something that was so borderline against the rules that they went to the Grepo brass to make sure they would be able to do their little trick? But I suppose I shouldn't be surprise that this is coming from the guy who gets people suspended to save his city.

DeletedUser6798

Crown has been awarded! Nice job to all. Great game. Seems Sparta will be round two!