Gravitational Pull

DeletedUser6486

I started playing right before work, so I didn't have much time, I was pretty lucky that the world started early in the morning though, I was the 16th player to join the world

DeletedUser6486

I got up to rank 3 before I had to shut down for work >_<

DeletedUser558

I guess I was expecting a invite to an island, not just random. I was able to do it on the EN servers. Are we not able to do it here or what?
that bites.
lol

DeletedUser

just join the world and pick southeast as your direction

DeletedUser558

Yep I did and sent Charl a message, thanks I followed the link.

DeletedUser

At least it won't be that bad on our island, we can get some major BP here.

DeletedUser2063

Good luck guys. I was gonna go with you but met up with some guys from Rho

DeletedUser5088

I have offten wondered what can make or break an alliance in the start of a world. This is what it really comes down to. No matter how “good” at grepolis your members are it all depends on Location, Abliblty to get to Conquest the fastest (much of this in .us unfortunitly goes to the gold users whereas in .en it is more “skilled” players) , Density of Alliance, and How many players are there. Also the feel of the alliance, does it feel like a friendly place or more like a dictatorship. If any of these go wrong then the alliance is not successful. This is much like Guns, Germs, and Steel in real life if any of you have read that book. Otherwise look it up. Anyway unfortunitly for GP, small little errors/ people activeness when Phi came out caused them to fail.

DeletedUser5088

Techincally no since they didn't have anything to do with thiss

DeletedUser

Yeah, if GP goes down and they didn't do anything, they didn't win.
Kind of sucks though, I probably won't be joining anymore premades or anything that comes from the forums from now on (depending if I leave Phi/Sigma).

DeletedUser271

I have offten wondered what can make or break an alliance in the start of a world. This is what it really comes down to. No matter how “good” at grepolis your members are it all depends on Location, Abliblty to get to Conquest the fastest (much of this in .us unfortunitly goes to the gold users whereas in .en it is more “skilled” players) , Density of Alliance, and How many players are there. Also the feel of the alliance, does it feel like a friendly place or more like a dictatorship. If any of these go wrong then the alliance is not successful. This is much like Guns, Germs, and Steel in real life if any of you have read that book. Otherwise look it up. Anyway unfortunitly for GP, small little errors/ people activeness when Phi came out caused them to fail.

Charl,

I know how hard it can sometimes be to admit one's mistakes or when you have lost (especially when you said that you would win easily etc - not trying to start an argument here, I'm simply saying that it happened to me too and I know your feel), and I would like to tell you that I respect you a little more than before (you don't have my full respect, just a little tiny bit) for doing this here, publicly.

Anyway, may we have more info about those "small little errors"? :confused:

DeletedUser5088

We didn't all start in the same direction and people wanted me to invite tons of people from the wrong oceans ---Location/Density
Not enough Gold users---First to Conquest
I personally think we should have been more loose on the requirement to join (IN 045) and more strict on the requirements in other oceans. For Example taking in someone who is in 045 with 50000 pt experience instead of taking in someone from 055 with 100000 pt expirence---Location/Density/Amount of members
But all in all I think we faced some tough alliances in our ocean -Evil Eyes

DeletedUser558

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

We didn't all start in the same direction and people wanted me to invite tons of people from the wrong oceans ---Location/Density
Not enough Gold users---First to Conquest
I personally think we should have been more loose on the requirement to join (IN 045) and more strict on the requirements in other oceans. For Example taking in someone who is in 045 with 50000 pt experience instead of taking in someone from 055 with 100000 pt expirence---Location/Density/Amount of members
But all in all I think we faced some tough alliances in our ocean -Evil Eyes

You all didn't even know what the HECK your doing, you could not even do a simple thing as invite YOUR players to an island. You and David have NO IDEA how to play this game. You are making excuses for your lack of skills. You had some VERY GOOD players, but it takes a good player to lead and KNOW what to do, and that is NOT you and David. Hell you could not even keep it together for 2 weeks. That is the reason people jump ship!! You left the rest of us to hang out to dry!! Yea what a great leader. You brag all you want but I bet it was on the coat tails of someone else's work!!!

Never play with these JOKERS, They have NO CLUE!!!!:mad:

DeletedUser5088

I don't know what you are talking about because I got NO support from the alliance when I was being conquered

Also we did have a link that no one used because they didn't look