Gravitational Pull

DeletedUser

Why is it when Charl is in an alliance, that alliance gets ridiculed? Then calls David immature? From my internet experience I have noticed that being immature is more of a point-of-view rather than factual because you can only act mature at certain points and immature at other points and when both will be good is depending on the timing and who takes it the right/wrong way.

It's more immature to insult, or give a negative remark, another alliance before they have a chance to show themselves.

David is fine, imo. Charl on the other hand brags about his skills when he has yet to face anyone with skills. Doing well on the US server doesn't count for much. I've asked some friends if they've wanna join with me and they laughed when I said its on the US servers as they lack skill. Look at SFB on Iota, they're my guys from EN server, they went in and control the server without much of a challenge.

DeletedUser6486

All right prim, you can have your opinion on our alliance, you can think that David is immature (he isn't) but you don't havr to go tell the whole world that you think that. As Kuro said you're being the immature one here

DeletedUser5088

David is fine, imo. Charl on the other hand brags about his skills when he has yet to face anyone with skills. Doing well on the US server doesn't count for much. I've asked some friends if they've wanna join with me and they laughed when I said its on the US servers as they lack skill. Look at SFB on Iota, they're my guys from EN server, they went in and control the server without much of a challenge.

I find your comments insulting me unnecessary
There are plenty of people you will not like in your life but this doesn't mean you must make a big scene of it.

DeletedUser

EN Server has a lot more time than the US Server does so obviously they would be better than us on the US Server as we are a few years newer to the game than some other people are. I think I'm doing pretty nice on the Sigma, with some mistakes here and there.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of skilled players here matter of fact but yes Strike the en is by far MUCH more talented

DeletedUser

There are a lot of skilled players here matter of fact but yes Strike the en is by far MUCH more talented

I dont believe that... Both worlds have talented players... This should be an interesting roster though, Lots of experience...

DeletedUser

go now, i just dropped in
SW on king davids island

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7185

I'm only active in the alliance right now, decky is slightly active and KD2 is at school so inactive

DeletedUser

did you look at the other players who aren't in the alliance yet? I'm on there but I got stuf to do today so not 100% active yet. Need KD2 to add me ASAP though.

DeletedUser7185

Yeah I looked, we have quite a few (Also a lot of people on my island). Just wish he would have given me invite privs before he went to school lol

DeletedUser558

Well I am off until tonight, I was also hoping the invite would come this AM. But I guess I will see you all tonight.

Just hope it comes so I will be able to start it up tonight. Come on guys!!!

DeletedUser5088

Which direction?

Hopfully you will be close enough that it doesn't matter