Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GRAVE WISDOM

FOUNDER: me (dechampion666)

Leaders: Morpheus1129 looking for about 4-6 more willing

rules: will be decided upon the leaders when the game starts

EXPERIENCED AND NEW PLAYERS WELCOME

or just simply go to SOUTH WEST

I think you would make a good ally with my alliance, would you like to be my pact? (ally = pact)

DeletedUser

i know a ally is a pact

and sure if u can focus on south west we can pact as soon as world starts

DeletedUser

great, details of the pact will be settled as soon as i get my alliance set up

DeletedUser

any one else out there want into alliance/ have thier alliance pact with us

DeletedUser

Hi there,welcome to the forums :)

It's totally up to you, but I advise you take your email off of the forum, and ask Zoolo to remove it from his quote. While I'm sure that all the posters here are nice people, putting your email on the forums isn't really advised as anybody has access to it. Best of luck with your alliance.

DeletedUser

Hi there,welcome to the forums :)

It's totally up to you, but I advise you take your email off of the forum, and ask Zoolo to remove it from his quote. While I'm sure that all the posters here are nice people, putting your email on the forums isn't really advised as anybody has access to it. Best of luck with your alliance.

I will remove it from my quote. Thanks for warning us in advance :)

DeletedUser

i put it there so ppl who wish to join me i can invite them to the world to where they will be right next to me

DeletedUser

nobody wants to join because you merged

DeletedUser

i am sorry to say but i quit tis world SPQR are noobs and then i went to spartan order which is also noob filled and their leader doesnt speak english so i will start in the next conquest world

DeletedUser

i am sorry to say but i quit tis world SPQR are noobs and then i went to spartan order which is also noob filled and their leader doesnt speak english so i will start in the next conquest world

i can promise you, none of my members are noobs and you can still join near us. want to join the Rising Death? if you do check my forum post for a link to bring you close to me

DeletedUser

i already deleted my account on world, does anyone when the next conquest world will open?