Got a message from Death Watch...desperate ha

DeletedUser2039

gr8ruckus today at 04:29
HI,

I noticed you are an active player in a crappy alliance. I cordially invite you to join the #1 alliance in this world - Death Watch. We are committed to domination through cooperation. We are well established in world center and continue to grow. We drop dead weight and recruit active. If you would like be a part of a group of players that help each other and are committed to rule... join us.

If you are committed to your alliance, I understand and wish you much growth and happiness!

gr8ruckus
Death Watch

Really? This is the "top" alliance of Hyperboria?

DeletedUser

He's funny and I like that you posted it. He puts down your alliance, while cordially inviting you...smooth. He's not that far from you, but I don't think your fellow Union members would like it if you left. I hope I get the chance to run into him, being he's in Ocean 64. His alliance isn't strong in his ocean or yours...guess thats why he's trying to snag you.

DeletedUser2039

Nah man, I'm not going anywhere. I'm "an active player" because that's what it takes to lead an alliance like I have. Like wise I hope I run into him too lol. I just find it low to be recruiting players like this. I bet he used the same message to a bunch of other players too. Got MRA written all over it thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser

You could always join the tax collectors Tyler ;)

Yes I am joking lol

I approach people about mergers, not single recruitment. We figure if someone wants to join us they will message us and then we will evaluate them.

We're about to need a 3rd alliance though. Still running through the schematics of who and why. Both alliances are at 84 members with -decent- avg points.

DeletedUser

I think he means forming a pact. They only have 2 members in your ocean (8 in mine). So, it would benefit them if they wanted to expand in your area. ;)

DeletedUser

No we are almost full on the 2 alliances we have now and may be making a 3rd.

Kinda like Death Watch and Night watch, but +1.

We run all 3.

Trying to think of a good name for our alliances, kinda thinking, Tax Collectors lmao.

Love my member who originally wrote the letter lmao, kinda been our theme now

DeletedUser

I have my 2nd due next month, so I wanna wait for another baby lol