Gossip And News world Rho

DeletedUser

im fed up playing with only one city. If y could, y would conquer myself for being such a noob.

DeletedUser

Ok ...Astartes feild ....But I dont see nothig abuot that here in gossip and news ....What hapend ?! When?! By who?! How?! This is very intresting ,they leave the word how i can see....Nowone says nothig ...Are you afraid from something?! Its just a game ...comeone guys! ...Tell us something new! ;)

DeletedUser

The Astartes Founder lost his city. Went MIA. No one else had Founder's rights, so the alliance was on life support. Without direction very few members wanted to make a stand, so most of the crew merge into CCCP's academy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Astartes Founder lost his city. Went MIA. No one else had Founder's rights, so the alliance was on life support. With direction very few members wanted to make a stand, so most of the crew merge into CCCP's academy.

Well ... Seeing and reading your comment after seeing what happened .... and I left with a good impression of your leader or leaders ... Because at first you had one image .... now serious players. .. I `ll say you something, you do not want anyone to take as an insult!

When you are a founder of an alliance, you take responsibility and commitment to the alliance and all (without exceptions) miembers inside ..... When you conquer this is not the end ... again missing will found a city of 175 points and you will give the nesesery encourage your members to go ahead and seen ... But with all this seriousness disappeared instantly correct what I see as behavior to a person who was committed to the but you have other people who have its experence and strategy ....

After the majority of its members and like sheep without a shepherd is an enemy alliance gone ... This is not a war ... this was a slaughter and humiliation .... Even losing should not be so easy to pay .. .. But then if you're not on top classification already lost everything ... If you believe this! So little to see played grepolis ... Because in the end there is no laughter divercion! Only then bla bla bla ....

Forgive me if I really offended someone ... was my intention at all ... It is just a comment and a tip portion, for your next junction!

If no fault is simple google tradcion!

DeletedUser

We need to find you a new translation service. Can you provide this post in your native language (Through a PM), so that I can offer you a better tool that what you are currently using.

Editted.

DeletedUser

Please do NOT post in any language except English. Things like that should be done via PM if you would like to help them, but not on the forums themselves.

DeletedUser2063

I know gritt said he has a program that works very well so feel free to PM him and he should be able to do it for you.

DeletedUser

Well ... Seeing and reading your comment after seeing what happened .... and I left with a good impression of your leader or leaders ... Because at first you had one image .... now serious players. .. I `ll say you something, you do not want anyone to take as an insult!

When you are a founder of an alliance, you take responsibility and commitment to the alliance and all (without exceptions) miembers inside ..... When you conquer this is not the end ... again missing will found a city of 175 points and you will give the nesesery encourage your members to go ahead and seen ... But with all this seriousness disappeared instantly correct what I see as behavior to a person who was committed to the but you have other people who have its experence and strategy ....

After the majority of its members and like sheep without a shepherd is an enemy alliance gone ... This is not a war ... this was a slaughter and humiliation .... Even losing should not be so easy to pay .. .. But then if you're not on top classification already lost everything ... If you believe this! So little to see played grepolis ... Because in the end there is no laughter divercion! Only then bla bla bla ....

Forgive me if I really offended someone ... was my intention at all ... It is just a comment and a tip portion, for your next junction!

If no fault is simple google tradcion!

I agree 100 percent

DeletedUser2687

combining points, players, and how strong they are in terms of leadership, who do you think is the best O44 alliance?

DeletedUser6404

With respect I don't even understand what he said. Can you translate?

If i understand correctly, he is saying if you are the founder then it is your responsibility to lead the alliance even if you get conquered. Come back with a 175 city and pick a new leader or start again, don't just abandon the people you were meant to lead.

DeletedUser

With respect I don't even understand what he said. Can you translate?

Sure although there were parts I did not understand I got the Gist of it so here goes:

As the founder of an alliance you must take responsibility of said alliance thinking of your alliance as an extension of yourself. Every member is someone who believed in you, and someone you must respect for that. When you are conquered it is not the end of the game specially when you are a founder of an alliance that wants to keep fighting. Even if you have to found a 175 point city just to get in long enough to grant someone leadership rights, so that the alliance can continue forward it is something that should have been done. Astartes seemed like such a powerful alliance, but all the power just randomly went out the window the moment the founder was rimmed. Which was a selfish act, and very unsportsmanlike

That is a loose translation and not to be tooken as word for word thanks.

DeletedUser

combining points, players, and how strong they are in terms of leadership, who do you think is the best O44 alliance?

America, but seeing as they can easily be rimmed CCCP or MoO.

Edit: Thank you both for the translation. I was impressed with the activity of leadership on the external forums, but it couldn't take an actual punch in world.

DeletedUser

Sure although there were parts I did not understand I got the Gist of it so here goes:

As the founder of an alliance you must take responsibility of said alliance thinking of your alliance as an extension of yourself. Every member is someone who believed in you, and someone you must respect for that. When you are conquered it is not the end of the game specially when you are a founder of an alliance that wants to keep fighting. Even if you have to found a 175 point city just to get in long enough to grant someone leadership rights, so that the alliance can continue forward it is something that should have been done. Astartes seemed like such a powerful alliance, but all the power just randomly went out the window the moment the founder was rimmed. Which was a selfish act, and very unsportsmanlike

That is a loose translation and not to be tooken as word for word thanks.

Yes! I mean something like this... And i use (google traduction) ....It is more easy and I dont spend many time to translate all post en this forum...If I dont understend something I asked a Crusadereth...form Astartes before he leave the world ...I knowed that he know Spanish like me ....Well Now I must go searching someone else to help me whit the english.....

DeletedUser

As one of our alliance members says, this world isn't RHO, its RHOWARDS. Please what happens to some guys with the lightning bolt?? Magic favor is for conquering!!! Please say no to harry potters who doesn't know how to use them!! ;)))

DeletedUser

Some gossip?!...Some news from those oceans ?! Somebody ?! Tell us something new...Some alliances and his members will not speep ! hahahahaha That is what i know ...they not sleeping to make defenses xDDD..Who ,when,where ..Is a mistery ;)

DeletedUser2063

Rumor has it PiD is looking for an enemy that will last more than a week after they declare war on them lol

DeletedUser

hahahaha What hapend whit Avalon ..the big alliance who will rule the world ??! xDDD 24 hours ...thats it ??! This is all ?! ...Nop ...16 membres left...Well must be fight another 24 hours ;)

DeletedUser6337

hahahaha What hapend whit Avalon ..the big alliance who will rule the world ??! xDDD 24 hours ...thats it ??! This is all ?! ...Nop ...16 membres left...Well must be fight another 24 hours ;)

Just 10 and don't seems to much happy

DeletedUser

Come on guys ....Some gossip or somethink xDDDD where`re everybody ?! :\