Gossip And News world Rho

DeletedUser2063

Rumor has it that the status of Rho is still "Set to Open" and I've been waiting for someone to notice it all this time but NOBODY HAS :)

DeletedUser

I started this world in a god awful position. My fault for joining so late. I'm debating if it's currently worth it and I might just pack up and head to the next world. I'm too far from any good alliances and too far from any good BP :-/

DeletedUser

I started this world in a god awful position. My fault for joining so late. I'm debating if it's currently worth it and I might just pack up and head to the next world. I'm too far from any good alliances and too far from any good BP :-/

:D This world is very fast...I mean troops speed...And 3-4 Oceans ...is not so far! You look here in the begining ,but is the same ...many will go in the next world ,many will be conquered and they will startr in other ocean...and this is not reason to go! If you are borred? I don`t know...But you can in ,in some alliance and reset closely :D If you are good player many alliances will be get you :D Don`t surender so fast ! I hope you understend me xDD

DeletedUser

:D This world is very fast...I mean troops speed...And 3-4 Oceans ...is not so far! You look here in the begining ,but is the same ...many will go in the next world ,many will be conquered and they will startr in other ocean...and this is not reason to go! If you are borred? I don`t know...But you can in ,in some alliance and reset closely :D If you are good player many alliances will be get you :D Don`t surender so fast ! I hope you understend me xDD

Oh no I completely understand. It is all chalked up to boredom of this world. But I may stick around for a little longer.

DeletedUser

In the beginning is boring .... We are seeing the development of Alliances and players ..... Some alliances disappeared after a few attacks without conquests :D This is not what we are used to see ....

From what I see so far, I personally .... Emphasize certain players ...

As alliances is too early to say ... All Alliances are key for now because of his name before few experienced players and the help of grepolympia ....
Do not know if my observations are correct, but time will tell all! Grepolis is that, you can never give a prognosis of more than 10 days later .... and 10 are many ... For 10 days can change everything drastically ... we have seen that, it happens often!

And with this I say, never give up!

Greetings! And this is not a rumor ... ;)

DeletedUser

Nobody has nothing to say ... sharing something interesting?! :( Some rumors...or some thing?!

DeletedUser

S.P.Q.R has suddenly disappeared. Rumor has it they were espionaged or something like that.

DeletedUser

S.P.Q.R has suddenly disappeared. Rumor has it they were espionaged or something like that.

Yeah ...that is what i haved in mind ...But it is ...I dont know how to say ! espionaged ??? hahahahahaha By who...By your alliance?! Tell us some news ;)

DeletedUser

Emporer Geovanii was a Co-founder who went on a power trip and ruined the alliance. Being the only 1 with founder right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not by mine, we were allies, We think it might have been Emporer Giovanni. Not sure though.

DeletedUser

And now what?! You have 1 alie out of combat for few days ...

Will be organized again? ... with a new leader who as they say is correct ... Interesting ...

I think if we rebel and change our leader maybe in the end. we will started to play hahaha (maybe!)

However .. All must go by the rules within the game

DeletedUser

And now what?! You have 1 alie out of combat for few days ...

Will be organized again? ... with a new leader who as they say is correct ... Interesting ...

I think if we rebel and change our leader maybe in the end. we will started to play hahaha (maybe!)

However .. All must go by the rules within the game

I apologize all further information on this matter is classified for the time being, thanks.

DeletedUser

Yes I know that .. But I felt compelled to try it! ;) I love the gossips en the news ....We all love it ...But is not spanish forum hahaha we ware spammed whit infractions .... :D