Gossip And News world Rho

DeletedUser6337

Hi "your neigbor" O55 ???? maybe it's a bad idea, it's full of brave warriors like people in Rhoman Empire (1,2,3,4,5,6...................):p

DeletedUser

Hello "Surmano",

I'm thinking better, and knowing that there Rhumanos at 55, I'll stay where I am

DeletedUser

For me personally the Rhomans it scares me ... I go to found a city far from their domains, before they kill me ... I found in sea 0 there'll be the master: D

Let's see if I can get the game sigente level or raise the senate 25 to build faster and after climbing my resource buildings construire this special boat and I'll go to masr 0 to explore for Atlantida: D

This is my plan! They say it's good eh? : D

I accept companions on this trip tourist, who wants to sign up on the list! There will be excitement, adventure, pirates, monsters and more!

I just have a question to be resolved ..... As I can build this particular boat? Let's see if they let me! Nesesitare algien help .. that protects me: D Volunteers?

DeletedUser

Rumor has it there's a coalition forming against the Astartes. I wonder who might be included in that coalition. :p ;D

DeletedUser

Rumor has it the Rhomans want to start a war with Punk in Drublic, which means they are idiots and will collapse :D

DeletedUser

We heard about the impending wars on RE....so we decided not be affiliated anymore.

DeletedUser4982

Latest news :

Trojan Death Punch is about to be pounded into the ground .

Stay tuned .

R.I.P TDP

They will always be remembered as a MRA .
Our sincere condolences go to their fathers Rhoman Empire and their brothers S.P.Q.R .

EDIT :

TDP has taken the first hit :

JH1uLBo.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4356

Hahahha that island wont last long until rage quit cus they cant do anything about it.... rumour has it ;D

DeletedUser

rumor has it that a coalition is forming against CCCP and No Quarter

DeletedUser

Interesting! This makes me think ... That we have to do to get into a coalition or get a deal with an alliance ....

This can be a problem! hahaha ;)... I'll be careful in the development of these issues!

And I hope that you will tell us more ditails for this coalitions :D

DeletedUser4982

Considering that the first alliance has nearly 3 times more members than us , while we only have 3k ABP less than them , we're doing great .

On a BP per member basis , we would be the top alliance :)

DeletedUser

Considering that the first alliance has nearly 3 times more members than us , while we only have 3k ABP less than them , we're doing great .

On a BP per member basis , we would be the top alliance :)

We only have 2k less. :)

DeletedUser

good a question to this as it is played, is the first time I play Grepolis. Someone explain it to me. And that's that coalition.