Gold

DeletedUser9449

i want to start a new profile. Is there anyway I can move my gold from my current profile to my new one?

Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9449

Yeah kinda bs. Paid 12.99 for gold but can't have it on another profile.

DeletedUser15357

I've paid well more than that.. I WAS also told by a MOD that you can transfer it though (in Myonia)

DeletedUser271

Only way I know of to transfer gold from one of your accounts to another is to ask another trusted player to trade it.

What you do is start a world with the account on which you have the gold, ask the player to join that wold and make gold trades with the player, so that the gold is now on their account.
Then, start with your new account on another world (this is important, otherwise that's multi-accounting and you'll get banned), have the other player join and trade the gold onto your new account.

Voilà, the gold is now on your new account. I can't stress enough that the player you are doing this process with has to be trusted beyond reproach.

DeletedUser15357

^ You can always ghost out and then bring in the other account to the same world....

DeletedUser15403

I once traded 100 gold for a cheeseburger.. hope that helps

DeletedUser15622

I started yesterday and later found a quest that only required that I confirm my e-mail to get a reward of 100 gold. I did the confirmation, ilt was acknowledged, but I could never succeed in actually getting the gold - not that I am surprised. Surprising would be if someone could provide me with instructions that would work.