GOLD or SINK

DeletedUser1852

Besmar,

When you make posts like this you invite negative remarks. I am going to do my best to resist the nearly overwhelming temptation. Gold is not what is beating your team. Gold is what has kept your team alive this long. Gold is not what is landing us sieges on your offline players. I could go on but I think I have made my point....your team sucks.

Respectfully,

Beer

What???? omg what a hypocrisy
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Your team is not better than ours. We also have very good players, but guys are not as rich as you - thats the only drastic difference. We have maybe few people who can allow themselves to spend some gold - but its on average level - not more than in any other alliance.
From what i saw with yours, i highly suspect situation is diametrically different.. you have maybe few who DOESNT, lol...
I agree its possible to fight against alliance having a few big golders - we did it in Imbros, fighting against all other alliances pacted against us and with deep pockets too.. But when its become already a-masse, like with yours.. i begin wondering why i am still playing grepo.

Also Disneys, i want to warn you. If you continue with spam attacks, which you started FIRST - I will become your personal too.complicated - ask skully who he was and whether u would want to have it.. - until this server end.. i promise. No matter if i play at that time or not - i will do it from just one city at rim then lol.. I highly despite spammers, so better dont continue it, you.."fighters" ..

To Chucky - can you already shut up??? drama man... Maybe later you will become a good leader chuck, after you grow a bit, kid. But not until you stop walking arrogantly over people heads, lie, betraying own alliance asking for invitation to enemy, and causing constant drama in council.
Maybe its YOUR way to deal with inactives, just kicking them without even a pm or who doesnt use gold to be as fast as you. Not our way obviously. Dead weight must be cut, no doubt - but without insulting people, treating them like a trash and not even giving them chance to prove themselves first.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15567

To Chucky - can you already shut up??? drama man... Maybe later you will become a good leader chuck, after you grow a bit, kid. But not until you stop walking arrogantly over people heads, lie, betraying own alliance asking for invitation to enemy, and causing constant drama in council.
Maybe its YOUR way to deal with inactives, just kicking them without even a pm or who doesnt use gold to be as fast as you. Not our way obviously. Dead weight must be cut, no doubt - but without insulting people, treating them like a trash and giving them chance to prove themselves first.

"Drama man" I'm preety sure the drama began a few hours before I left the alliance. You, dropping from founder because you caused a city to be lost. And Jbro getting but hurt from loosing one of his cities then threatening to kill himself. Am I the main cause for the drama or is it because you need someone to blame for your mistakes on. I'm not going to be the one people blame when that alliance sinks, as it is right now. You got your way, and the alliance is going to poop

I already had a bunch of players message me wishing I'd come back and take over, because nobody in that alliance can lead. You couldn't lead a swarm of flies into a pile of poop

DeletedUser4951

The only thing impressive about R/R is that they somehow arrived at the conclusion that they're good players, while being sore losers because Disney has 2 more conquests than them in a war. This just seems to be an alliance of annoying front runners and the reason that groups only want to play with their friends at this point. Glad I passed on the opportunity to play here.

DeletedUser15567

The only thing impressive about R/R is that they somehow arrived at the conclusion that they're good players, while being sore losers because Disney has 2 more conquests than them in a war. This just seems to be an alliance of annoying front runners and the reason that groups only want to play with their friends at this point. Glad I passed on the opportunity to play here.

I'll top my hat to some of the players in the alliance. The rest.. ehh maybe good in the rim.. *cough* besmar

DeletedUser12793

Nom nom nom, this popcorn is good. I don't know how I ended up in the middle of all this excitement. All I did was sneak a CS on an offline player, then train wreck the Relentless core island.

Besmar, I have not spam attacked you at all, in fact just the opposite. Spam attacks seldom yield battle points. When you restart on the rim, please don't go crazy on me. I think Sombrador enjoys the attention. He will happily be your Huckleberry.

Beer

DeletedUser14648

The only evidence of golding I've seen so far is a lot of fliers from tokens coming from your side, and some quick startup growth on ours. You guys are the ones being sieged and having to gold out flier tokens, so we should be the ones complaining about gold. As far as startups go, I've spent a grand total of 2k gold on this world so far and I have 12 cities - and all but one of them started up as 2k points or below that needed built to do anything with. Quit your whining and moaning and go 10 minute farm more.

As far as spam goes, you're not being spammed, you're being attacked independently by a lot of aggressive players. Welcome to what it's like to be on the front lines against a team like ours. This isn't a special 'spam Besmar' op, this is just a lot of people on one team that like attacking things. If your current level of incoming attacks is rage inducing, you won't last very long.

DeletedUser8543

Hi Everyone!! (=
1/2 of the people in the thread:
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

the rest:
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser1852

LOL.. never spammed??? omg.. i will post next time all your spam reports here, with 1 unit every 12 minutes.

This world is how much old? 2? 3 weeks? look around guys. Do you see many alliances here? is this world filled enough?? omg.. even 55 ocean is not filled yet..
Its speaks for itself. This world has wonderful settings.. but just few alliances.. Less and less people come to play grepo. All is because of gold abuse.
Do you know guys, that Zhao began creating already 3rd alliance? Spare Parts name... LMAO.. what a name.. so much respect i can see in it.
I wonder, what are those alliances able to counteract Changers? on their gold level? or you are planning to lay down them as well, like Maionna, Chuckey and tbwolf did? PM to me who is gonna fight.

DeletedUser5524

BoB is gonna fight and BoB wont cry about it like you guys are lol. There are plenty of decent alliances in the world willing to fight it out and play without complaints. Its a war game, if you don't like fighting go play a different game

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
BoB is gonna fight and BoB wont cry about it like you guys are lol. There are plenty of decent alliances in the world willing to fight it out and play without complaints. Its a war game, if you don't like fighting go play a different game

You got that right. Gold is a part of the game that is not going to change. Some, will use a lot, throughout a world, others, like me will use a little in the beginning to help get that first city going and CS ready. The thing is, if you got a few gold hounds in your alliance, your happy, but if they are in the other alliances, people start complaining. Like Seeker said, if the game is not to your liking the way it is being played now, go play farmville or something else. LOL

DeletedUser15602

You got that right. Gold is a part of the game that is not going to change. Some, will use a lot, throughout a world, others, like me will use a little in the beginning to help get that first city going and CS ready. The thing is, if you got a few gold hounds in your alliance, your happy, but if they are in the other alliances, people start complaining. Like Seeker said, if the game is not to your liking the way it is being played now, go play farmville or something else. LOL

Not to mention that the only time that gold replaces skill is if people literally constantly drop hundreds of dollars on this game during events.

And even then, I've probably gotten more than 20k gold this server to spend on that stuff without spending any money, so it truly is a tool available to everyone who's active enough.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when players blame their lack of activity and growth on not buying gold. Gold is available to anyone who is active enough to get the resources to put on the market-- not buying gold is not an excuse for super slow growth on anything other than maybe a speed 1 world.

DeletedUser5524

Many golders get bored and move on to new worlds quite quickly or stop using gold and become easy targets. Its all about patience and team work. Complaining in a forum will likely get you know where and maybe even make a bigger target on yours and your alliance's back.

DeletedUser4951

Also later in the game, it doesn't always work out for fast starting teams. The mid game for the team I was on in En93 was insanely difficult and I think at one point, we were losing to every main opponent we had. Despite us being #1 in points, average, and ABP for most or all of the server.

DeletedUser1094

For a game that is quickly on the decline and developers who just want to milk as much money from it as they can rather than fix it spamming seems like a terrible way to get people to keep playing.

No skill to spam and terrible way to fight....especially for those who rely on it to achieve anything.

DeletedUser15190

For a game that is quickly on the decline and developers who just want to milk as much money from it as they can rather than fix it spamming seems like a terrible way to get people to keep playing.

No skill to spam and terrible way to fight....especially for those who rely on it to achieve anything.

i have no idea what you are talking about because its more and more clear that devs want to keep the game open rather than milking money, last 2 events were rather balanced and you needed to spend way more good to get an edge over normal players.

also, issues with the game are being considered and some are being in works to be fixed, starting with mobile app stuff such as city name changing, live feeds for mobile users and all events visible and interactive on mobile app..

DeletedUser5524

i have no idea what you are talking about because its more and more clear that devs want to keep the game open rather than milking money, last 2 events were rather balanced and you needed to spend way more good to get an edge over normal players.

also, issues with the game are being considered and some are being in works to be fixed, starting with mobile app stuff such as city name changing, live feeds for mobile users and all events visible and interactive on mobile app..

Less and less players are joining new worlds. Worlds are ending much sooner. Overall interest in the game is slowly getting worse and worse and events are more and more frequent. The game is for sure going through a slump at the moment. I do not really know how you can try and justify otherwise.

None of that for the app is really important aside from the CQ change as well....

DeletedUser4951

This is more so because there's now many different servers where there were once a handful. And a lot of them are unnecessary. Seriously most Finnish servers go right under the closing player requirements not too long after opening. US had its hay day, but was in itself a pointless add on when you think about it considering we already had an English speaking server that was packed with Americans. Any Russian or Balkan server is pointless too...A lot of them still play EN. The only competing servers would be Germany and France I think.

Edit: Bottom line, if you want a full up world, it might be time for Inno to reconsider the point of having two English speaking servers and recombine them.