GOLD or SINK

DeletedUser1852

Well.. seems one more world is sold to deep pockets. My top 12.

1) Alliance who is unable to pick a name.. last one known under ...Marco/Polo... (Disney).

sorry other guys.. the list ended. You have too lose pockets.

DeletedUser14385

Granted that my team is what is making her salty... all I have to say is that Gold does not make you sink or swim. It sure as heck helps but what I think is way more important is a good team.

I believe firmly that a good team can overcome a handful of gold spenders...

DeletedUser15602

Granted that my team is what is making her salty... all I have to say is that Gold does not make you sink or swim. It sure as heck helps but what I think is way more important is a good team.

I believe firmly that a good team can overcome a handful of gold spenders...

I think this is generally true, but when you have events that give you easily reproducible flier tokens... That kinda makes it go from "it sure as heck helps" to "holy cow this is insanely dumb wtf"

I've probably farmed like 11-12k gold this server so far, dumped it all into this event, and I don't have NEARLY the amount of fliers that some of the people on both sides have(Maybe just unlucky, but I have been trying for them). Kinda wish the fliers were left out of the event, honestly, but I guess it forces people to spend their gold out of necessity so whatever I guess lol

DeletedUser4951

The flyer token probability/rewards has been nerfed so hard its almost a non-factor. It is, however, possible to set up easy favor farms early on now.

DeletedUser15602

The flyer token probability/rewards has been nerfed so hard its almost a non-factor. It is, however, possible to set up easy favor farms early on now.

Idk, 18 mantis off of a token definitely isn't terrible.

The probability also doesn't really matter when confronted with large amounts of gold though. I've had to spend 600 gold to get that flyer token multiple times, but it's easily worth it.

The problem is that as much as it's said that they're "almost non-factors", you see a BUNCH of griffon/manti nukes that were not only built by favor farming, they were made through tokens from the event.

A few people in my alliance have said they have several griffon/manti tokens saved as well-- and I can't even imagine how many people in Disney, who have both more gold spenders and heavier spenders, have the same.

Even smaller alliances like TOR have a bunch of people with solid non-harpy flier nukes already. I don't know who AAB is fighting atm, but I imagine you guys would've seen this trend as well by now.

Edit: I also want to mention that regardless of sharing an alliance, I definitely do not endorse this thread being made. Seems completely pointless and to make this thread as a leader of an alliance is a bit silly. It makes the entire alliance look bad if a leader pulls this sort of thing.

DeletedUser13931

Name changers are a bunch of noobs. That’s easily determined by their complete inability to pick an alliance name for longer than a day. It’s a sad reflection on the insecurities they have. Namely, names. Poor, sad, noobs.

DeletedUser12793

Well.. seems one more world is sold to deep pockets. My top 12.

1) Alliance who is unable to pick a name.. last one known under ...Marco/Polo... (Disney).

sorry other guys.. the list ended. You have too lose pockets.

Besmar,

When you make posts like this you invite negative remarks. I am going to do my best to resist the nearly overwhelming temptation. Gold is not what is beating your team. Gold is what has kept your team alive this long. Gold is not what is landing us sieges on your offline players. I could go on but I think I have made my point....your team sucks.

Respectfully,

Beer

DeletedUser15567

Besmar,

When you make posts like this you invite negative remarks. I am going to do my best to resist the nearly overwhelming temptation. Gold is not what is beating your team. Gold is what has kept your team alive this long. Gold is not what is landing us sieges on your offline players. I could go on but I think I have made my point....your team sucks.

Respectfully,

Beer

I tried warning her about the deadweight. Nobody wants to listen to chuckey

DeletedUser15190

Name changers are a bunch of noobs. That’s easily determined by their complete inability to pick an alliance name for longer than a day. It’s a sad reflection on the insecurities they have. Namely, names. Poor, sad, noobs.

haha like you are any good.. besides do you even know why they change names and to what names they change to?
no? please be quiet.

DeletedUser4951

I can name several things that might have gotten R/R in here outside of gold.

1) Starting out of position across two oceans. For being the second highest average team and a day one premade, R/R has one of the worst cores in the world with the only exceptions being anyone in O55. They're fighting a team that has the best core in the world currently.

2) Questionable recruitment. Examples: I've taken cities off of S.Cyanide in peak hours on En93 and one of the founders has a history of changing sides when unhappy...or ghosting. There's also a lot of dead weight in there and I wouldn't be shocked to hear that its a pretty dramatic alliance.

3) Having a group that's so easily demoralized that losing by 2 cities is enough to prompt this thread.

Fact is, even if R/R was outspending Disney, they'd end up losing here in this state. I don't say this as trying to be mean or arrogant sounding. But because before you blame the enemy, you should really look at what you could do better. In this case, there's a lot you could do better. The good news is that its not the end of the world either and there's still time to build a core up and weed out inactives.

DeletedUser15602

1) Starting out of position across two oceans. For being the second highest average team and a day one premade, R/R has one of the worst cores in the world with the only exceptions being anyone in O55. They're fighting a team that has the best core in the world currently.

2) Questionable recruitment. Examples: I've taken cities off of S.Cyanide in peak hours on En93 and one of the founders has a history of changing sides when unhappy...or ghosting. There's also a lot of dead weight in there and I wouldn't be shocked to hear that its a pretty dramatic alliance.

3) Having a group that's so easily demoralized that losing by 2 cities is enough to prompt this thread.

Fact is, even if R/R was outspending Disney, they'd end up losing here in this state. I don't say this as trying to be mean or arrogant sounding. But because before you blame the enemy, you should really look at what you could do better. In this case, there's a lot you could do better. The good news is that its not the end of the world either and there's still time to build a core up and weed out inactives.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head. Regardless, hopefully we can shape up and get the dramatics out of the way. The past day has been absolutely ridiculous.

I still believe it's a decent alliance that is easily salvageable.

DeletedUser14385

We still love you Coo!!!!

And most others have been spot on with issues of a certain alliances outside of gold.

DeletedUser15567

"one of the founders has a history of changing sides when unhappy...or ghosting. There's also a lot of dead weight in there and I wouldn't be shocked to hear that its a pretty dramatic alliance.

Hope you're not talking about me. I haven't played a us world in almost two years and it was on a different name. I usually ride out with my alliance through the good and bad. You can only get your ideas shut down multiple times until you loose your cool.

DeletedUser836

Guys, please do not make inappropriate comments in this thread.

DeletedUser13931

haha like you are any good.. besides do you even know why they change names and to what names they change to?
no? please be quiet.

Who are you again? Can't recall anything you've done besides lose in US41. Didn't you boast about being a fighter, came to the core, and promptly got eradicated? Is this the same EvilKing? Maybe change ign to "HelpMeIBad." Just a thought.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser15190

Who are you again? Can't recall anything you've done besides lose in US41. Didn't you boast about being a fighter, came to the core, and promptly got eradicated? Is this the same EvilKing? Maybe change ign to "HelpMeIBad." Just a thought.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

what world was that again?