Gold gone wrong #hottiesaretheworstgrepplayersever #thebiggestepicfailever

• Thread starter DeletedUser14684
  • Start date

DeletedUser14684

Now now foot it may be a hard concept to understand but there are things called "Time Zones". I hope you are still with me as that is a hard concept to understand but I am about to blow your mind a bit further. This may be hard to believe but not everyone lives in the same time zone. Amazing am I right?!

u just got trolled scrub.....

DeletedUser14566

u just got trolled scrub.....

I think you trolled yourself. And you did that the whole thread already, but please don't stop. This is the most entertaining thread that I have read in a long time and I want to continue doing it. I admire your dedication to make yourself look like a fool or like you call it a "scrub". But I guess I am the scrub since I don't have anything better to do on a saturday afternoon than commenting on this thread
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser14684

and that is why i told the scrub he just got trolled.......lulz

i swear, u guys are making this really enjoyable for me.....

DeletedUser11243

athena(ghosting scrub)kins

Totally sick burn. It makes me feel bad about myself ;(
What server did I ghost again? Was it Actium? I think I ghosted right around the time that AD did...
Oh. Wait. No. I actually have a crown for Actium. So that's not it...

I couldn't disagree with you more athenakins. The one thing that the externals have been missing for years was a thread dedicated to mundane accomplishments and the public celebration that they deserve. For example, I wore socks and sandals today (fashionably) and I'm quite proud of that, please post your praise below...

Now THIS is a sick burn. This sounds really HOT Sparty. I wish you would have posted a pic with this.

#thebiggestepicfailever
Title of the thread. So let's talk about this for a moment -
Actium - AD's alliance came out strong and hugging Inked Up. Eventual hugs with Super Dupers, Bish and Bundle of Sticks/We Are Fallen - Some pretty great alliances. BUT ghosted prematurely.

Gela - AD's alliance has a Hug going with Variant, which includes players like Sombrador, Flav and DaRealBigBob. Again, a pretty great alliance. BUT lost Kraken (I heard HH makes him happy in ways AD never could).

To now Idalium - Wow. ADs standards have gone WAY down.
This is like when Hugh Grant cheated on Liz Hurley with a prostitute. You guys have been with the super models of grep, and now you are bottom feeding hardcore.
BUT the spooning good players in Actium didn't work out so well for you, so kudos for trying something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Athenakins very cute message & I completely agree Spartans burn was so sick not even doctors could treat it. I will say however if we are doing so bad on this server then you guys must be doing terrible. Since this epic war began you have taken 7 cities from us, we are coming up to nearly 20 we've taken from you guys. Neither number is something to shout about I'm just merely pointing out the fact that you are loosing more cities to an alliance you claim to be weaker then yourselves :s

DeletedUser14684

now what will u and ur merry band do in idalium???? run into vm? ghost? keep losing cities? or all of the above? my guess is all of the above. some people in ur alliance are about to jump ship because of ur weak sauce strategy of mass colonization and heavy gold use. everytime u sit down and feel pain, it makes me chuckle........

DeletedUser5524

forgive athena(ghostingscrub)kins, she is blonde and not the brightest person in the world.

I don't think you are one to talk bud. You grammar is god awful and you don't even know what time zones are lmao. I think you should educate yourself a bit more before you go calling people stupid.

As for the reference to Actium, I believe she was referring to your alliance as a whole or maybe even just AD as she says rather then just you. I know you have a big ego but not everything is about you.

Losing is relative as well. We may be losing now but in a couple days we could be winning in war score. Many cities you have taken from us were inactives and granted thats no excuse its also no big accomplishment. Its a war game and things change very fast. I don't understand what you get but repeating yourself over and over on the forums with nothing new ever to say. Must be a side effect of having little to no intelligence. Alas, as for your last threat, I will believe it when I see it.

DeletedUser14684

i dont care what happened in actium. do u care what happened in gela? nope. now do u care what happens in idalium? because right now u guys suck really bad and are losing this war pretty bad. in a couple of days, we will have taken more cities and u scrubs probably wont take any. this thread has been ultra effective and totally accomplished the goal. u idiots are just too stupid to realize it and that's why i win >_<

DeletedUser5524

I don't care if you are trolling or not you still look really ignorant. I know by replying I am feeding you are you will just think in your own little world that you have won further but I don't really care. Current warscore is really close so I don't see why you are bragging to be honest. We would have a huge lead on you as well if I counted the CQs from the two alliances that were your allies and merged into you but I don't think that is really all that fair.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
We would have a huge lead on you as well if I counted the CQs from the two alliances that were your allies and merged into you but I don't think that is really all that fair.

You got that right. Lets see how well the scrubs they let into there new sister alliance AD Nation play for them, some of them of which were from Spartan Empire, an alliance that bent over backwards for AD more then probably any other alliance I have ever seen. The thing is AD has not been tested yet in idalium and when they eventually are we shall truly see whom the better alliance is. As for colonizing, that is one of the best strategies an alliance can use.

DeletedUser5524

You're only as strong as your core. Colonizing is a very important tool in this game all be it I hate it and it sucks. Total score is 9 to 19 not counting your your two feeders who no longer exsist Spartan Empire and Raynor's Reapers. 10 cities isn't that large of a gap to bridge.

DeletedUser

I have been keeping track of the score since the war has started & I count it being 7 - 19. Having said that, you can see who the more aggressive side is, we are constantly landing sieges on you which you guys who are admittedly breaking them (some of the time) but we are destroying huge amounts of fliers & gaining a ton of BP in the process. On paper 12 (or 10) cities is not a huge amount but you guys are turtling rather then attacking, which is something statistics cannot show. And as for SE & RR their loses do not affect our score because we do not have control over who they recruit. They could recruit players who dont use alarms & as a result loose cities. What you accomplished against SE & RR is irrelevant to us.

DeletedUser5524

Crow I thank you for the more intelligent approach. I agree currently you guys are being more aggressive but for a time before this we were landing multiple sieges a night. As you stated as well most were broken and or pulled. Many of your front line cities are turtled as well (Not yours specifically). I would say our alliances are locked in a push and pull war were sometimes we are the heavy aggressor and sometimes otherwise. I only brought SE/RR into this as they were fighting against us along side you so I considered them grouped with you but as you see, I didn't count their losses into our general warscore. At no point am I calling you guys a bad alliance as well as you are very structured and fighting well I just dislike foot and the way he talks lol

DeletedUser14684

stop lying, most of our frontline cities have zero walls and just local units in them. i keep my cities empty with no walls because u guys are scrubs. u scrubs arent taking any of our cities because we will bust the siege and u dont have enough defense anymore because all of ur colonizations(lulz) turned into defense are in morgs cities turtled outrageously. u guys wont be able to break too many more sieges u scrubs and then the ghosting will begin........

DeletedUser

u scrubs arent taking any of our cities because we will bust the siege and u dont have enough defense anymore because all of ur colonizations(lulz) turned into defense are in morgs cities turtled outrageously.

well... they have taken some of your alliances cities and your alliance has taken some of theirs, thats just a fact. can someone explain to me how siege busting is so much different than turtling? i know one shows up as abp and the other as dbp but they essentially mean you are holding onto what you already own NOT that youre some offensive juggernaut, except siege busting is less efficient than stacking in the long run. aside from the sex appeal of abp its just as mindless and simple as stacking cities, not like theres a lot of timing or maneuvering that goes into either

idk why the AD collective is even allowing you to be the spokesperson for their alliance, they have more capable players and im assuming some know how to express their thoughts in a more cohesive and meaningful way

DeletedUser14684

and this is why ur a scrub lol. hh have plenty of people that share an island with me. if they werent scrubs, they would have certainly landed in one of my cities already. but they all are severely turtled up for some strange reason lol. there is a reason why i can come on here and call all of u scrubs and there is nothing u can do about it........

carry on scrubs

DeletedUser12822

idk why the AD collective is even allowing you to be the spokesperson for their alliance, they have more capable players and im assuming some know how to express their thoughts in a more cohesive and meaningful way
Nailed it.