Gold gone wrong #hottiesaretheworstgrepplayersever #thebiggestepicfailever

• Thread starter DeletedUser14684
  • Start date

DeletedUser14684

i think the better question is, "how were u able to snipe the cs with 6 ls 1 second after the cs landed. but u didnt wake up until 2 hours later and start sending attacks?" please educate us all on how that happens lulz.......

DeletedUser

you guys take 1 city every 10 days or so lol im okay with that. ls was nothing but luck.. you see the city i just jacked from you guys it lines up to the LS i sent on return. have your but buddy post it. again if i used a bot you would ate my myths. another cute attempt to make me look like a bot user lmao.

and lat or saraduth whatever one you are today, you have 1 in siege just 1 as the other was busted.. congrats?

you guys going to come to the forums every 10 daysish when you get a city lol is this a big accomplishment ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14684

lulz what? the 6 ls u sniped with were local to the city. we spied ur city prior to launch scrub. please try again. how were u able to snipe 1 second after the cs landed but did not come online for another 2 hours? were u scared to tell nori u were in siege? she was online at the time. why did it take u so long to notify ur team u had 2 cities in siege???

DeletedUser5524

Watch out Whitey Scrub ;) Remember who you are duking it out with. You should be kissing foots feet right now. He is clearly the better player, just look at his CQs and fighter rank :)

Then again, who am I to talk.

DeletedUser14684

stop trying to change the subject u scrub and let the brony answer the question......

DeletedUser

Lmao if someones better then you it must be a bot! come on foot we know the AD guidelines here.. Ban shield and diplomacy are what you guys hide behind, report me i bet my gold i dont get ban cuz lil ol whitey here dont bot keep trying lady.

im starting to think our little foot here has a crush on me, i always have your attention.

62153061.jpg

DeletedUser

omg i think i hit a nerve Foot is attacking me for the first time lmao! still not the way to my heart =/

DeletedUser11243

Grepo nation,
I realize you may be confused as this is a war game, AND taking cities is part of that game. Does every city an alliance take warrant a pat on the back? No. I do grant that Foot is used to people giving him cities AND the majority of the cities their alliance "takes" are given to them by Raynor's Reapers (whose a good little hugger), but really guys. You need to post EVERY OTHER city you take? I'm getting embarrassed for you.
f01fc23401.png

But this is the danger of everyone getting a participation ribbon as a child. People like our Nasty Little Footie grow up saying "Look what I can do"
3a31b2eb59.png

Oh. Good for you Footie. You watched other people take a city. Such a brave little Footie.

DeletedUser14684

so basically u scrubs are avoiding the question??? nobody came on here talking about taking a city. i was just wondering how WK was able to snipe but wasn't able to notify his team until a couple of hours later and not send any attacks? athena(ghosting scrub)kins, u really cant talk about anything because ur a colonizing, ghosting scrub that pretty much reminds me of what southern people put on their pick up truck towing hitches. i basically been calling u scrubs scrubs since the beginning of the server and there is nothing u can do about it lulz.......

DeletedUser

you right nothing we can do, children tend to think they are always right.

DeletedUser12822

so basically u scrubs are avoiding the question??? nobody came on here talking about taking a city. i was just wondering how WK was able to snipe but wasn't able to notify his team until a couple of hours later and not send any attacks? athena(ghosting scrub)kins, u really cant talk about anything because ur a colonizing, ghosting scrub that pretty much reminds me of what southern people put on their pick up truck towing hitches. i basically been calling u scrubs scrubs since the beginning of the server and there is nothing u can do about it lulz.......

I think the bigger question is: How did a 6 LS snipe actually work? :s

DeletedUser14684

i should have said snipe attempt, they had to use quite a few myth nukes to break the siege :D

DeletedUser14504

I for one appreciate our foot fungus friend keeping the forums interesting. Its much better than the single alliance jerk session that the externals usually become. Keep fighting the good fight here since you won't do it in game.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I do grant that Foot is used to people giving him cities AND the majority of the cities their alliance "takes" are given to them by Raynor's Reapers (whose a good little hugger),

Don't forget Spartan Empire whom has been giving them all their cities for a couple of week snow. LOL... At least HH and especially WK, fights for the cities they take.

DeletedUser14684

Lulz i like how all these support players are making comments. anyway, did the brony ever answer the question??? nope. u guys are just running in here butthurt because ur scrubs and are trying to defend ur scrub as a founder because he clearly is getting exposed. i like how u guys thinking all these different alliances are gifting us cities because we cant take them, but we can take the WK cities lol. We are clearly winning this war and WK is becoming our poster child for scrub abuse. keep colonizing cities and taking inactives, meanwhile we will be in another WK city shortly........

toodles......

DeletedUser12793

I will take a free internal over a contested city every day of the week and twice on Sunday's. That's just good Grep common sense.

I have no shame nor pride when it comes to taking cities. Someone has to take those internals. It just as well be me
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser

athena(ghosting scrub)kins
lmao dont worry people no brain cells were injured in the writing of that sick burn

Anyone willing to pitch in some cash to send the foot a thesaurus and to some sort of creative writing class? I like that there is some forum activity due to the footnotes of this world but it's just the same sad little jabs over and over.

Grepo nation,
I realize you may be confused as this is a war game, AND taking cities is part of that game. Does every city an alliance take warrant a pat on the back? No. I do grant that Foot is used to people giving him cities AND the majority of the cities their alliance "takes" are given to them by Raynor's Reapers (whose a good little hugger), but really guys. You need to post EVERY OTHER city you take? I'm getting embarrassed for you.

But this is the danger of everyone getting a participation ribbon as a child. People like our Nasty Little Footie grow up saying "Look what I can do"

I couldn't disagree with you more athenakins. The one thing that the externals have been missing for years was a thread dedicated to mundane accomplishments and the public celebration that they deserve. For example, I wore socks and sandals today (fashionably) and I'm quite proud of that, please post your praise below...

DeletedUser14684

Lulz 4:10am on a weekend and u decided to write that??? u might be a bigger scrub than whitey......

DeletedUser5524

Now now foot it may be a hard concept to understand but there are things called "Time Zones". I hope you are still with me as that is a hard concept to understand but I am about to blow your mind a bit further. This may be hard to believe but not everyone lives in the same time zone. Amazing am I right?!