Gold gone wrong #hottiesaretheworstgrepplayersever #thebiggestepicfailever

• Thread starter DeletedUser14684
  • Start date

DeletedUser11243

You win some and you lose some. Since when did playing the game make people failures?

I think you are into something here with your question. I feel like a failure Every time I play the game.

DeletedUser5524

Same, no matter how hard I try my defensive LS can never save me and my swordsmen just never seem to clear any cities :(

DeletedUser6919

Same, no matter how hard I try my defensive LS can never save me

Oh come on Zeeker, LS have a def value of 60, so I don't see how you can struggle to use them defensively...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im going through withdraws here... haven't been called a scrub in days...

DeletedUser14684

oh no doubt, ur even more of a scrub than i thought. i know u scrubs are dependent on gold, colonizing cities, and taking cities when people are offline(perfectly fine, not much skill involved though). but 3 things i want u to remember.....

1. we are still winning
2. u lost ur city when u were online(scrub)
3. u are trying 10 times harder than anyone else and u guys are still losing....

now stop being a scared little brony hiding behind 25 walls of lts and bir nukes, and lets see if u actually have some skill at grep. i dont need it, why do u??? lulz

DeletedUser

oh no doubt, ur even more of a scrub than i thought. i know u scrubs are dependent on gold, colonizing cities, and taking cities when people are offline(perfectly fine, not much skill involved though).

if i may rebuttal to this.
yOTc3OX.png

im sorry princess i will wait for my next take to get on. Lets ignore that you have only sent CS to offline targets as well i feel you need some type of win here.

hmmmmmm i think i agree with this here almighty fella. Foot needs to consult brain before coming here and looking like a noob.
cjbsJBw.png

foot my man, ask around before you give me crap about LTS lol your about the only one on the island with no LTS i bet its coming soon.
hmmm hmmm hmmm i try harder then anyone else and still lose.. hmmm i take 3 cities from you guys in 3 days. yeah you right i fail.

DeletedUser14684

omg i cant believe ur this dumb. what does anything above have to do with u being a scrub? lulz. u took cities when people were sleep, yea for u. we took YOUR city when u were online, yea for us lulz. u are turtled up on the island, i am not and have no need to be. we are still winning this war lol. we are still taking cities lol. u grep all day, good for u. im sure ur income reflects it lol. not sure why u get so butthurt that u have to show conversations that have nothing to do with what i am talking about but cool story bro. for the amount of effort u put in this game and gold u spend, ur a really bad player..... now please cut and paste more convo's, ur making me chuckle...

DeletedUser

lmao i got on 23 minutes before CS land and city was clear, chit happens congrats on a city. i post these because i find it hilarious that everything you try to insult me with is the same exact chit you guys do. i cs offline people, you CS offline people. Your winning barley, the tides are turning and we will be in front soon. My income is none of your business lol but i think i do alright in that area :p

silly foot, who have you CQ? what have you done? you guys cant even flash attack right, that MM sent by crow was pathetic " flash him 5-10 times when you get on and just before you leave".. The only players in your alliance worth a deuce is almighty, hastag, hate child and mut ( who seems to be dropping the ball lately ). i said it before i will say it again, this war is far from over and im just getting started.

DeletedUser14684

ahahahahahahaha ur making my reps go up!!! awesome....

so lets get something straight. i point out ur a scrub, u post conversations about other people lulz. i dont need to turtle up on an island with scrubs, u do lol. u only took those cities when they were offline, again not really considered skillful by anyone. u actually golded up a wall because of a hc and had the nerve to pm someone thinking u were doing something(lulz). u lost a city when u were online, didnt even send troops to bust it and lost 50k gold between several people.

you are 21 years old
grep all day and night(im sure the amount of mountain dew u drink to stay up all night reflects on ur face)
heavy gold user
only take cities around 3-5am(lol)
loses 2 cities
i think that pretty much says it all lulz....

DeletedUser

this is all broken record stuff you got nothing on me. so now your trying to insult me personally.. someones getting desperate. Dont lie no one except your but buddies in AD alliance is giving you any rep.

DeletedUser

now stop being a scared little brony hiding behind 25 walls of lts and bir nukes, and lets see if u actually have some skill at grep. i dont need it, why do u??? lulz

1E5FqRJ.png

okay i give up on these forums lmao you officially out troll me.

DeletedUser14684

ladies and gentleman, please look at the time of the above post. the brony is so butthurt that he decided to hc me and post the report immediately ahahahahahahahahahaha. yes i parked a few boats in my harbor for a few hours while i went out and enjoyed portland smashing golden state, i watched the canelo/khan fight, went to the club after, and hooked up with a former colombian women's national team soccer player. i then came home and proceeded to remove my birs, and help AD land on a scrubs city. i did noticed quite a few harbor checks until 430 am on my phone from WK, but i didnt care lolololololol. i didnt notice the alerts at all.

so the moral of this story is.....
WK is a scrub
i guess the new thing for a 21 year old on a saturday night is to send hc's every 30 minutes to the same city until 430 am and not doing anything else lulz
maybe i am old school, but when i was 21, i dont think my sat nights were so lame lulz
anyway, u are waaaay too predictable and a big time scrub....

thanks for the reps everyone!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser7318

ladies and gentleman, please look at the time of the above post. the brony is so butthurt that he decided to hc me and post the report immediately ahahahahahahahahahaha. yes i parked a few boats in my harbor for a few hours while i went out and enjoyed portland smashing golden state, i watched the canelo/khan fight, went to the club after, and hooked up with a former colombian women's national team soccer player. i then came home and proceeded to remove my birs, and help AD land on a scrubs city. i did noticed quite a few harbor checks until 430 am on my phone from WK, but i didnt care lolololololol. i didnt notice the alerts at all.

so the moral of this story is.....
WK is a scrub
i guess the new thing for a 21 year old on a saturday night is to send hc's every 30 minutes to the same city until 430 am and not doing anything else lulz
maybe i am old school, but when i was 21, i dont think my sat nights were so lame lulz
anyway, u are waaaay too predictable and a big time scrub....

thanks for the reps everyone!!!!!!!!

For someone who claims to be older than 21, you sure act like a child.

DeletedUser12453

Just a quick question........ how many cities of yours do we have under siege at the moment Khalifa?

- I think that was my first post in the forums in 3 worlds now..... felt weird. normally I just eat popcorn and read comments, but this needed a comment.