Gold gone wrong #hottiesaretheworstgrepplayersever #thebiggestepicfailever

• Thread starter DeletedUser14684
  • Start date

DeletedUser

we know AnD Stay out. To late for break. chit happens, i doubt your getting any + Rep or Pms go ahead and screen shot i know ya will.

tIFvVBs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14547

Cmon Whitey, you show us all these reports but don't give us his offline times :(.

Thats not fair!

DeletedUser

mut is one of the most persistent players i have played against.. he has some patterns but not many. doubt i catch him at the same times again. i got nothing but respect for his in game dedication and almighty i got a few times but have not got him in a good while. Almighty probably has 1/4th of my militia kills haha

DeletedUser14684

How are you getting +reps? You still have a red bar?

well i have 5x the negative reps bro, a lot of butt hurt scrubs on here.....

see the brony and his lame attempts at humor....

meanwhile back at grepolis.....

11-AD
3-HH

DeletedUser

might be lame but guess who just got + rep lmao and come on you gotta admit #ADs Ankle Biter is a much better name for you. I thought you were a much better troll then this come on man your letting me down here.

DeletedUser

If were the biggest fail lol then why do i keep getting little PMs like this ?

CUsZpX7.png

^^^mutual acknowledgment of skill & questions why they are fighting

is it me or does that have some diplomatic overtones to it? pretty sure they, the ADers, have used that pick up line before to build... COALITIONS!! (cue dramatic music for Irontoast)

don't fall for it blue pony figurine! they might pick you up blind drunk at a bar but when you wake up in the morning you are filled with self loathing and regret

DeletedUser

its not the first time ive had that type of talk from them on this world. we wont be doing diplomacy with them lol

DeletedUser

Hey whitey, check the date on that mail. I sent that mail 1 month ago. Wow. Thing change all the time on this game. If im fighting someone that doesnt mean I am never to work with them at any point on the game. Its funny that you posted that though, but seeing as we're trying to embarrass each other lets not forget last night where you asked me to 'help a brother out' & spy for you. If that doesn't scream desperate I dont know what does.

DeletedUser

idk what help he wants or wanted but thats not asking for a spy, he expressly said that he wasnt lol. at least thats how it reads through that screen shot

DeletedUser

If by answering questions for him that gives him information, that would make me a spy.

So yes, he was asking me to spy.

DeletedUser

lmao after all the crap i typed up thats what he falls back to, " you asked me to help a brother out!"... disappointing again in knew you were not much of an in-game player falling to AD in 4 days but i had hope the troll might be strong with you.. this is not my week wrong again!

DeletedUser14684

Lulz, i mean the whole point of this thread was simply to show how bad u scrubs are. Nori and dark justice wasted 50k gold for nothing. your defense was, "inno didnt give me the gold i bought, waaaaaaaaa." even though i got 10k in gold just from trading resources.(probably got 500 gold just from putting stone up and watch nori buy it like a scrub yesterday, lololol). u got so butthurt that u posted pm messages about nothing related to this thread lulz. the fact that u try so hard and fail so bad makes me chuckle. the fact that u got 2 cities taken as the founder is embarrassing. the fact that all u can do is change the subject and tell ur alliance to colonize because they cant take cities is laughable. we are the scrub busters of idalium!

if they are a few scrubs, in ur neighborhood
who u gonna call? scrub busters!!!!
if there is something weird
excessive gold going on
who u gonna call? scrub busters!!!!

i aint afraid of no ghosts!!!

r.i.p athenakins, ghost of us51......

DeletedUser

dont be mad because i finally decided to put you on blast, your right though this thread is completely laughable.. thinking we spent 50k on that is pretty epic, clearly not a gold user. The fact that you think taking 2 cities from little ol me means you've won this war is pretty funny. Better yet the fact that one of the most irrelevant players in the world is on the forums biting ankles for AD because he cant do a thing in game is funny. i mean you talk a huge game but you no mut or almighty. They seem to be the only ones with enough balls to send more then a HC at me. in fact no one but them from your alliance has sent anything more then a HC, its really pathetic man, i hit any and all, points and gold dont scare me.

what happen to all the #s? did one of your but buddies finally let you know how much of a 13 year old girl you seem like with them?
Step your troll up, right now your sucking horribly in game and as a troll.. idk why AD keeps you around, maybe the foot fetish is real lmao.

DeletedUser

its actually not to bad lol but if it makes you feel better then ill play along.. ahem " waaaaaaaa".

TN5m8tZ.jpg

all my angry fat kid brothers out there will get this meme lol

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
One thing is for sure, AD loves taking over really small alliances of zero threat to them. Them be real easy for them to take or just get handoffs. LOL... They take those kind of cities almost as often as I ghost>>>>

DeletedUser12793

One thing is for sure, AD loves taking over really small alliances of zero threat to them. Them be real easy for them to take or just get handoffs. LOL... They take those kind of cities almost as often as I ghost>>>>

Eating small fish in your ocean is how you grow into a big fish. It's basic grep, you know this and everyone else does this. SO what exactly is your message here? Are you complimenting him for understanding the basics? I don't see your point here.

DeletedUser14659

I feel left out. I was on the island golding out troops and I have no problem admitting to that. Where these numbers are coming from I am curious. I will tell you I spent more than anyone else did for that failed attempt and it was just under 6k gold. All of us combined did not get to half the 50k number I have seen thrown around. Call me a scrub or gold finger or simmer or whatever. They call me SimScrub Goldfinger.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
I had a blast though I would have enjoyed it more if we had been on the winning side of the booty kicking. I look forward to more fun encounters. GOLD ON!!!