Gold gone wrong #hottiesaretheworstgrepplayersever #thebiggestepicfailever

• Thread starter DeletedUser14684
  • Start date

DeletedUser14684

Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, first i would to thank the hotties for awesome bp......

Yes, we took another white khalifa city. But this time, we were all witnesses to the biggest fail in grep history. The amount of gold spent by nori and dark justice probably hovered close to 10k. They decided to up their scrubbery to another level and spend massive amounts of gold building over 10 full olu nukes at the same 2 cities to try to bust the siege of their leader, the brony. Well they failed and now their entire alliance and their feeders have no more flyer nukes. They also wasted over 10k gold for absolutely nothing. Btw, they are still colonizing like scrubs everywhere but they do build awesome cities. Please stay tuned because reports of nori's scrubbery ways will be mm to all. And to the brony that is clearly embarrassed and is really really bad at grep, AD says hello :-D

Please feel free to ask questions and comment on this epic scrubbery.........

R.I.P.

15940 slingers
2983 Hops
1497 horses
291 cats
491 mantis
1296 harpies
415 griffs
91 divines
319 ls

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12662

your calculations are so wrong about gold... as for biggest failure of grepo history, killing over 50K DLU closer to 60K by 0 wall - I'm not sure Guinness will approve that, but good luck!

DeletedUser

The wall was actually level 11 when we landed but you guys used cats to drop it to 0 but you lost a lot of fliers before this. At the end of the day the city is ours.

DeletedUser14684

your calculations are so wrong about gold... as for biggest failure of grepo history, killing over 50K DLU closer to 60K by 0 wall - I'm not sure Guinness will approve that, but good luck!

Can someone please calculate how much gold is needed to purchase the following below? Please include the gold spent on the resources necessary and instabuying involved once the units are queued up.

btw killing 50k dlu and losing all your myths, 10k in gold, and the city is pretty much a win for us Einstein.....

15940 slingers
2983 Hops
1497 horses
291 cats

DeletedUser12822

If you bought all the RSS necessary to build that many units, without getting any from yourself or your allies, it would be about 135K gold. But that's obviously not the case. Nobody would spend that much on the market. That's $540 alone.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Although surely owed to all those that spent a fortune in gold and also as surely never to happen, it would be fantastic to have just one world every so often for which the only thing that gold bought was advisers. It would certainly separate the good player from the noobs, in a hurry and would bring a lot of fun back to the game.

DeletedUser

Well, whether they bought the resources or moved them from one city to another they still spent a lot of gold. Lets give them the benefit of the doubt, say they had 5K slingers built already on the Island (which I highly doubt they did) to gold an additional 10K slingers, 80 slingers is 150 Gold so you're looking at around 17,000 gold. Im not pulling these figures out my a** either.

DeletedUser12662

gold is part of the game, whether you like it or not
when you have a blue island, a supporting alliance and more who are willing to gold troops - 8 hours, heroes, have a chance to demo the wall to zero - do you give up on the city? don't you take the chance to do as much damage as possible in opponents' support? that's the question

we tried - you didn't, Gorben took a city about same time on an island with 11 of your players who failed to send a timed trip after you thought we can not hold the siege, thus you didn't even notice the 2nd attempt (wall 6). what are we talking about here... I've seen your mates defending ghost city for no BP or mass golding defense to support a 0 wall hopeless siege.
I feel bit of hypocrisy here..

It is your lucky day I only had one city on this island, was late to snipe the CS in the first place, or ask to stop early attacks and some of us never got the purchased gold from inno what could've made a huge difference (1 full nuke was just missing), you have every right to be happy for your luck.

DeletedUser

What was lucky about it? The fact that when push came to shove my alliance won? It wasn't luck. Luck is you winning the lottery, I didn't get lucky by pressing 'send' on my support. What about the 10 other cities we have taken from your alliance, do we get lucky regularly? And no, we dont gold out troops like you did we spell troops to cities & then reinforce sieges with them.

DeletedUser14684

Well, whether they bought the resources or moved them from one city to another they still spent a lot of gold. Lets give them the benefit of the doubt, say they had 5K slingers built already on the Island (which I highly doubt they did) to gold an additional 10K slingers, 80 slingers is 150 Gold so you're looking at around 17,000 gold. Im not pulling these figures out my a** either.

crow, u forgot about the hops, horses, and cats too. lets add another 40k gold. i got the over under at 55k in gold.

we didnt get lucky because u suck at sniping. we didnt get lucky because u only had one city on the island so u could gold more units lulz. we didnt get lucky because u couldn't gold anymore slinger nukes because we were smart enough to stop ur scrubbery by attacking ur city every 5 minutes. that is called skill. ur lucky u can instagold 15k slingers and hops and horses or u scrubs really would have no chance.......

not too worried about gorben, he will be an easy take.... just make sure ur founder doesn't embarrass himself and lose anymore cities thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12793

True that Elphine...I totally sharted myself when that last myth nuke bounced. You did very well indeed and even AD used descriptive words like OMG and brilliant...and other words not allowed on this forum. He did say twinky a lot for some reason. You are right, it was luck at the very end. And you are also right about the trip responses.

That said, I can rebuild DLU a lot faster and cheaper than you can rebuild myths. See you tomorrow!

PS: Why did that whitey fellow not help break the siege on his own base island city?

DeletedUser12662

True that Elphine...I totally sharted myself when that last myth nuke bounced. You did very well indeed and even AD used descriptive words like OMG and brilliant...and other words not allowed on this forum. He did say twinky a lot for some reason. You are right, it was luck at the very end. And you are also right about the trip responses.

That said, I can rebuild DLU a lot faster and cheaper than you can rebuild myths. See you tomorrow!

PS: Why did that whitey fellow not help break the siege on his own base island city?

whitey purchased gold on app, just like during event..., we countdown from 14 days until he will finally be able to use it, definitely not when he needed it, but who knows what comes tomorrow :)

DeletedUser14547

Not trying to defend hotties here but if you're actually paying 150 gold for 80 slingers, you don't know how to use gold. All you need is a ritual, a pop growth, something you get from quests, and some forward thinking :).

Edit: Probably missing a few tricks too, getting a little rusty as I haven't spent gold on troops in nearly 2 years

DeletedUser

yeah yall got me #2, 30 more and i might give you some the credit you think you earned.

Crow~ man you talk a big game im rather impressed on that note, round of applause here.
6ycL4Qa.png

Joined AD what 3 or 4 days later lol.. and *** man who spend 150 gold on 80 slings.. costs 170 gold for 308 slings with pop growth alone.. maybe a bit new so sit back and stop looking like a noob in here.

Foot my man, the ankle biter of the ADs. My X had a yorkie and you remind me a lot of that little mut. Anyway we talking fails here haha so lets show a few.. keep in mind im a bit lazy so lets just review my Saturday morning and maybe talk a few subjects.

LTPdjIt.png

hXkRdVP.png

ijRlI3U.png

hmmmmm lets compare please post the 6 hits you guys have actually landed on me. see if it even adds up to this one Saturday. Want another montage i got plenty of these to show. This is not even everything from Saturday. i could make another photo or two but i think it would be spam at that point. What did you have for breakfast ? Me oh i had manticore.

Oh well i got you here, go ahead a splain something to this little ol noob. soo i went ahead and sent a CS ( TT 44 minutes ), recalled after 5 minutes, landed trip few seconds before CS would have landed. And landed Spy same second as the time CS would have landed. sent a pm to the person ( who will remain nameless for the moment ) . When my spy got to the city it showed a few hundred bir that were not in city... on top of that my trip died a few seconds after CS would have landed... my question is why were these snipes put up to a CS that was obviously canceled ? hmmm no reply from the player for a few hours. MAYBE it was just a fluke so i tried again and as it went the same exact way haha.

For those who dont know, there happens to be a little tool these peeps use that shares incoming attacks even if player is not online. Only problem is this pretty little tool does not show if canceled. O__o Lets here the excuse here Ankle biter.

Yeah yall got the cookie twice on me and congrats to that. My game is all me and only me no Add ons what so ever. As i said before this wont be my last loss and ill say again this wont be my last loss.

If were the biggest fail lol then why do i keep getting little PMs like this ?

CUsZpX7.png

Hmm another funny me thinks.. i know its nothing special, i hear AD use this line on everyone.

You already got a pact with Elysium. Spartan Empire giving you cities because your scared of us moving north. Diplomacy is a nice tool and probably ADs strongest Ability. He can coax these smaller alliances into literally handing them BP and cities ( really amazed me tbh ). They couldnt take cities from a few players in Raynor so they went ahead and pact them.. dont believe it wellll lets see what i can find here

uQk3ybp.png

O__o City name is still in it if anyone wants to see the new owner.. happens to be an AD. i was protecting him till i was ready to eat, not that he needed it he snipe all there CS on his own.

Lets looky looky on spartan empire... proof is in the pudding and while i am making lots of pudding!

GPiv7Ry.png

tisk tisk

Lets keep this ball rolling! on this loss ( here comes the excuse! ) i got on 23 minutes before CS land, pinged some players / posted / MM. Next i went to purchase gold to get the wall to nothing before CS land and gold some bir just before land to hopefully ( not counting on it ) stop the CS from even landing. Unfortunately i bought gold and got a good few charges but didn't receive my Gold ( second time in this world alone other being during event ). its been 24 hours and they still have not replied to my awesome Ticket to support.. me thinks they embarrassed i ripped them a new one.

The fliers that ate wall were sent with the understanding the wall would be down, my fault for thinking inno is competent enough to even take a payment properly. Had the wall been down ( with out me golding out units for break ) that siege would have been long dead. Unfortunately it dosent go how we plan. Now i know what gets said to this " I dont believe it" fine and dandy, i would post the picture proof on here but it would simply get removed. wanna see the pic's Add me on skype White.Khalifa i got the same pony things as a profile pic.

Excuses aside you got me sleeping but dont think this is as one sided as the Ankle biters here lead everyone to believe. The picture below is all CS i have killed, all but 3 are from these lovely fellas in AD alliance. They probably have killed same amount of mine personally as i have of theirs maybe even more.

DXe8p2p.png

So lets bring this to an end, You guys want to call us bad grepolis players ( more me specific on this one ), you want to say our alliance is terrible or claim we have secret diplomacy. Thats fine, we fight on all fronts and the only one were losing on is the AD front. Were not losing by that much and its been a rather close fight. WE break a siege, they break a siege, we get lucky and they get lucky. We are not making Pacts or Naps to further ourselves, we are out here doing what we said we would so if you think taking two cities off me means you won this war then your in for a long year.

^___^ hope you enjoyed, i want to apologize to ADs Tree Legged mut, even though they did me dirty in the beginning of the world i like half his personalities. So sorry im putting you on blast here lol.
~Whitey
Nuff said here.

DeletedUser14684

ahahahahahaha, that may be the lamest thing you ever posted. i can post reports of plenty of failed cs attempts by you and nori, so i really wouldn't go there. so what, you cleared out his cities on Saturday and now they are back up. u didnt put a cs in them. right now the war is hotties 3, AD's 11. not going very well. awwwwww maybe if u didnt gold up walls over hc's like a scrub, u would have had a little bit of gold left lololololol. " i couldnt do anything because i am a scrub and didnt have any gold", ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. That is the funniest thing ever posted. ahahahahahahahahaha. u scrubs are nothing but scared little turtles dependent on gold to save u. well news flash, it isnt going to save u and ur a scrub for abusing gold and still sucking at grep ahahahahahahahahahahahha. nori used over 50k in gold and lost the city. how much gold does a grep scrub use when a grep scrub still is a scrub????? ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahaha

#themostepicfailever #mymommydidntletmeuseherccformysiege #ugoldbro? #50kingolddownthetube

DeletedUser

your like a 13 year year old girl getting her first Cellphone All #s and repeat of scrub, your not even relevant on this world is there someone who actually fights i can speak with? you want fail CS i literally have as many i can post as you guys. nah i got cleared offline, all relevant cities were cleared by the time i got on so yeah option was gold. Like i said your just the ankle biter of ADs and really you just embarrass yourself so much with this scrub thing. i realize your meds haven't kicked in for the day yet but i think were getting a better laugh from this then you LOL

Anyway AD that actually can fight gets on the forums lmk.

DeletedUser14684

actually from all the + reps i am getting and pm's, the world is actually laughing at how lame u sound.....

meanwhile at another HH siege...........

DeletedUser12822

How are you getting +reps? You still have a red bar?