goat1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 88
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

goliath vs david

zCnnqs0.png

DeletedUser14381

You know, blocking players in game just because you know they're going to win isn't very nice ;)

DeletedUser

Are they afraid to large alliances?

rW8sbpD.png

DeletedUser14381

2016-02-18.jpg
2016-02-18 (1).jpg

As seen by these two pictures of my attack and then a spy 8 minutes later, your city is doomed mate ;) 41 militia is nothing to brag about

DeletedUser

Impressive, Great job, you are an honorable and courageous fighters !

s9ptX0a.png

And everyone hates you , do you ashamed of yourself , right?
Yes, everyone hates abusers POWER

DeletedUser14381

No need to make excuses mate.

And I've made it a goal to try to be respectful when speaking to others unless they've been disrespectful to me so I'm not sure who hates us besides you.

Either way, why are you whining again? This is a war game. Get used to being attacked thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser12251

If people hate you, you're doing something right. Or you're AD I guess.

DeletedUser

MONEYGOLD-fighters vs 3 players....
Are they scared to large alliances?

9YbhjFH.png

BYE............
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser14566

I would not call them Gold abusers more like Inno destroying the game with events like the demeter event. That is the sad part about it.
For the rest, it is a war game and if something looks yummy why not take it :D

DeletedUser12251

I would not call them Gold abusers more like Inno destroying the game with events like the demeter event. That is the sad part about it.
For the rest, it is a war game and if something looks yummy why not take it :D

This event has been decent. The myth tokens aren't overpowered this time. Any event can be abused though. Just means you gotta dodge better

DeletedUser4951

This event has been decent. The myth tokens aren't overpowered this time. Any event can be abused though. Just means you gotta dodge better

50k points = full on nuke in one go I think.

There's too many events, we'll have an Easter one coming up in a while too. Then about three summer ones. This stuff just needs to end.

DeletedUser

Okay what the heck is going on here? lol

Eric Guapo, I took your main city on my own and had little help on the second city I took while you had all your buddies behind you to defend. I think its just the way you are placed on the map that makes you the target. Almost every big alliance and players who called out GOATS really has been a single day op as an alliance. You might have made you and your buddies the next op. lol BTW, please don't call me master regardless if it came with sarcasm. it just makes you look bad. lol

Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 11.38.51 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 11.33.35 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-02-18 at 11.33.35 PM.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 82

DeletedUser11791

I'm not sure i understand the hate on these posted reports? These look like standard tokens from the event, which you are aware is open to every player right? Get some manti or hydra tokens for yourself and hit back, that's what this game is all about.
Big or small, its all about having more might than the next bunch of players. No one likes copping a beat down and having their cities taken, but you can sure learn from it. Worse case scenario, you start again on the rim away from the alliance that's trying to take over your old ocean.

DeletedUser10048

What the heck is this thread even about..... that you killed some free troops ?, that you know how to cry on the forums ?, that you've just upgraded yourself from target to Op ?

Where have the days gone that players made proper and decent PnP's that was funny, entertaining, full of high quality bants ?

DeletedUser7318

What the heck is this thread even about..... that you killed some free troops ?, that you know how to cry on the forums ?, that you've just upgraded yourself from target to Op ?

Where have the days gone that players made proper and decent PnP's that was funny, entertaining, full of high quality bants ?
I thought my banter was pretty funny :( nobody gave it any attention compared to the PnP it was based on though.

DeletedUser

Everyone? I don't hate GOAT. Just part of the game.

SO true. Some of them have been a pain in my rear for a while now. Just spices up the game a bit when there's 4 or 5 players from a larger alliance sending clearing attacks at you every couple days. Keeps you sharp :p