Glitchy World

DeletedUser3705

Hey I feel like this world is very glitchy. I have been having some problems with it. A lot of the chalenges were in a different language, and I used a the archer spell that I got from an island quest, but it never showed up anywhere.

Am I the only one that is having these problems?

DeletedUser

This belongs in the bugs section which can be found Here. Anyway the foreign language on quest was already answered here. As for the archer spell disappearing, did you try to refresh the page.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser271

drewdrake3, are you sure that you had enough free farm spaces when you enacted the archers spell?

Because when you don't have enough, the spell just doesn't work;-)

DeletedUser2569

I'm quite sure you still get the troops from a spell even though you're in minus pop ;)
Haven't been in minus yet in here though but i guess it's the same as on EN :)

DeletedUser271

I'm quite sure you still get the troops from a spell even though you're in minus pop ;)
Haven't been in minus yet in here though but i guess it's the same as on EN :)

He was talking about island quests ;-) You do get the reward even with minus pop when it is a tutorial quest, but when it is an island quest, you can't get it with negative pop ;-) (I'm sure about what I'm saying, it happened to me :-()

DeletedUser2569

I guess that depends on when you activate it... If you activate it while you don't have -pop but then goes into -pop while it's still active, i still think you get it. I have experienced that on EN...